yuna💜

Prince jungkook???  He is a kim??
These two sentences from namjoon clotted on jennie's  head.  She was asking herself on all possible ways, did alpha and luna adopt the omega??  He is not prince jimin's mate its some alpha.  The only prominent conclusion....... he is the mate of alpha taehyung😲  if that's the answer then she was already finding place to dig her grave.

Back in the packhouse by noon taehyung returns as he was getting restless in his office, even thou namjoon said his the omega is safe he cant keep calm unless he see him, so he come back by lunch time. On entering the house his eyes were searching his mate but he can't show it.

As he was about to go upstairs the person he was eager to see was coming downstairs hoping like a rabbit, humming a song. Unknowingly a smile crept on his lips watching his mate being soo cute to handle but his smile vanishes as his eye widen and run to reach the hopping bunny in his arm.

Jungkook was as usual hopping down the stairs humming the song butter by bts and that's when he got a whiff of taehyung's scent he shot his head to the scent and their his mate standing with a slight little smile watching him hopping like a cricket and that made him lose his balance and fall from the stairs, hoping to hit his head on the floor he closes his eyes in fear but someone hold him by his waist, pulling him up and he collided to a hard chest.

He open his eyes to his the most beautiful hazel eyes, his alpha's eye. Both were looking in to each other, falling deep in to those eyes, again those wierd feeling was felt on jungkook's stomach,his heart was beating so fast.

Both come out of trance, taehyung make him stand straight and rub his own neck in awkwardness, jungkook was hanging his head shyly, biting his cute lips, he was slightly confuse why his stomach is upset when he is with the alpha and now his heart also start to race which make him panic thinking he was having some disease which made taehyung look at kook when he sence the panic in his omega.

But the next sec he concentrate on kook he frone taking a silent whiff of the younger, his eyes slightly flickers red his omega is having an alpha's scent on him that is not belongs to his hyungs. But before he could do anything jungkook run to the dining.

Everyone look at taehyungs sudden presence, but they dont mind him.jimin was still angry on his hyung that the omega is not even looking at him, jisso just sigh all these are not making tae happy at all. Still he sit to have food.

While eating taehyung have take the pickle to eat and he was flinched by a scream

"How dare you little bad wolf take my pickle " jimin scream at his high pitched voice, which make tae jump on his seat, kook nearly had a heartattack and jisso eyes were on plate

"Huh? " taehyung ask

"What?  I buy it.... its mine" jimin bere his canine while growling

Is he that mad on me to do it, tae thought while placing the pickle back.