mother's instincts

Yoongi was looking at his mate with heart eyes, he was falling in love with his omega, he is cute, lovely, sassy, sexy and more over he love his brother just like his family. He can clearly see jimin is putting all the efforts to make it upto jungkook for what he have done, although all of them forgive him.

The whole jeons are kims are in pack house, the ball has over. Jeons are invited to the pack house by hyungsik and jisso. Since they are now not outsider's but jimins family.

They all are seated in the living, deserts and juices are being served as they have the dinner at the ball.  They have been chitchating, jisso telling yoongi all stories of jimin, how naughty the omega is.  Jimin, kook and lisa was over a corner as kook wants to play, lisa and jimin was loving the yongers company as just like jimin lisa also kept a promise to protect the yonger.

They told kims that yesterday they played some random ganes in which yoongi fail and he got a punishment of being a girl whole day, abd thats why he comes to the ball like that, even though he denied it he cant say no to kook and he ends up like that.on hearing the story makes the kims laugh hard except taehyung who slightly smiles.

The family came to know jackson wang a beta is lisa's mate. He is also a warrior in purple moon. But he was not present as his family he have to go to his home, he promised lisa to meet the next day, exchange number and then he left.

The trio was playing something jungkook was asking, jimin already fell in kook's charm and cuteness. Jisso is watching everything kook is doing. All are happy seeinh how the two omega's bonding happily.

But one person was still in silence, confuse and his wolf is completely behaving like a teenage girl whose crush just proposed her. He was watching the trio in heart eyes, his wolf was howling in happiness, and was wiggling his tail like a puppy while watching the omega who looks like a rabbit. But he was denying it, he was convincing himself that he is watching jimin and is happy because jimin is happy.

But this was all noticed by another trueblood, excatly Luna of purplemoon.  I told you, jisso  is an intelligent wolf and her mother instinct are sharp. The moment she sences kook is having an impact on her like tae has on her,that's where her doubt starts.

"Honey, i have a doubt on jungkook being tae's mate.  I m getting an impack from the omega same as my son. And you also see how tae behaving indifferent "  jisso mindlink her husband.

"Is that so?  Yaa i also notice how he is behaving, he is fighting with vante i guess, and i too notice how he looks on kook. You think they are mates??  Wow thats amazing jungkook is a good child" hyungsik replaid to jisso.  And was watching how tae looking at jungkook.

" if my guessings are correct, i think because jungkook is not 18 and that's why they can't sence each other, but i guess vante is connecting to kookie, and our idiot son is denying it. We have to make him fall for jungkook so that it will be easy once they know they are mates" jisso replied.

" but we don't know if they are mates?  If not making them fall for each other will be  a troble!" Hyungsik replied back.

"Trust me alpha, they are mates. But if you have a doubt then we will not make them fall for each other, but lets make an opportunity to make them familiar with each other. How's that? " she said to which the alpha nods and smiles at her.

With that she think of something and come up with an idea.  She calls yoongi and chanbaek to a room along with hyungsik, the rest are in the living room.

"Luna you call us" chan ask jisso.

" yes, children i have something to say to you all.  You may sound it stupid, but belive me, i am a trueblood luna and my instinct never fails me that too about my children. " she explained.