clouds

Another day have gone, three more days fir jungkook's bday, tae had not returned yet, jisso and jimin is really worried about him, and kook misses him like crazy even though he don't know why when the alpha clearly says he hates his presence and being with him.

By night someone rings the doorbell, jungkook was the one who opens it, and seeing the person he stood there looking at the person in wide eyes, his smile crept over him and immediately hugs the person before him

"I missed you alpha" he said hiding his head in taehyungs chest. Tae was happy, the way kook behave but he can't take risk, he want to hold him, he want to hug him and peppered him with kisses but he can't.

Tae pushes kook from his chest not so harshly but he clearly saw how the omegas smile fade, how his shining eyes turns blurred how his doe eyes wide like he realized something.

"I m.....so...sorry hyung.i will not come near you " he said in cracked voice and run from there. Taehyung stood there eyes tightly closed, fisting his palm, controlling his anger, he was going insane but he has to do it.

On entering jimin runs to his arm hiding him in tae's chest, hitting him with those small baby hands of his, crying and asking where he was, how much he was scared not knowing where he go. Just seconds later another arms were around his torso, its his mom, and she was crying too because its his first time more than a week he shut all of them and run without telling anything, usually atleast vante use to open for jisso's wolf but this time he was shutting all of them even jisso.

After he met everyone jisso was feeding him with everything in the house, but he was searching for a certain omega who tell him not to come infront of him. He was serching for him, but no use at all.

Like this two more days passes, jungkook don't come infront of the alpha at all, he uses excuses to be in his room until taehyung goes to office and when evening come he ask jimin and lisa ti go to his or their rooms to play, he had dinner at last telling he is playing, he is completely avoiding taehyung but he secretly peek from places to see the alpha, taehyung on the other hand was going insane, he dont see the omega not even once, he feel like someone watching him but when he turn he see none.

Tomorrow is jungkook's bday everyone except jungkook have an idea of whom his mate be. Taehyung was having the biggest fear in him, he want to confirm, he pray for jungkook to be not his mate while his heart clearly what jungkook. Jisso, jimin and lisa are planning everything to welcome jungkook as a kim. On the other hand jungkook is too kuch excited, from what he learn from the past week only his mate can love him completely, he want his mate, he want to cuddle him and bath in his mates scent, on think all only one face appear in his mind Taehyung, and he shook his head telling himself don't be ridiculous.

After dinner everyone go to room.jungkook fall to dreamland after yoobgi tuck him and sing, he place a kiss on kook head and tell a happy birthday and left the room. They all comes to the living and starts decorating for the surprise party for the omega. They have one hour left. By 11:30 they complete almost everything, by the time everyone came, chanbaek, yoonmin, jackson, lisa, hobi, y/n, jisso, hyungsik, namjoon, taehyung.  And half hour is left, since they know how hard it is to wake the yonger the go half hour ago to his room. Chanbaek and yoonmin try to wake him up, but he was not at all ready for it, finaly chan scoop him in his arm, baek kisses his head since the both kisses their cute little fluffball. With jungkook on his arm they comes downstairs and sit on the sofa.

Its 11.55 they again start to wake him up, but he was hiding hia head to the smell he misses a lot to chans scent, he know his brothet came but his sleep is important. So finally all giveup and wait for the omega to wake up.

Its 12.  But everyone forget it since the birthday boy was sleeping, they are singing and dancing they made it look like a get together, kook was still in chan's lap. But when the time hits, taehyungs eyes widen, snap his head to the omega in chanyol's arm, his eyes turn to red and hazel and red, vante was fighting but taehyung was yelling to vante dont do it, its gonna harm him. And jungkook's smell that was making even his human senses to go insane, the intoxicating smell of ocean and lavender.an unusual combo which perfectly blunt together. When he look at jungkook he saw the boy woke up from his slumber, he saw his omega looks at him he saw how his eyes widen, he saw how it shine in ocean blue.