cupcake🥰

Jimin was on his due, and the family was well alert, everyone check all necessary for the emergency, yoongi is mostly panic but hide it in front of jimin and kook.  The omegas are not caring anything, well kook is not waddling with his cute baby bumb, but jimin well the boy is seriously worried but he motivate himself as much as he can.

His breast was puffed well, he have     Braxton Hicks,  at first when he experience he cry out loudly making yoongi panic, the boy really see his death that day but jisso was immediately get her boy and calm him, she even want to calm yoongi.

They were having lunch, it was jimin, jisso, kookie and taehyung were present since yoongi was on leave yesterday, they are shift in taking care of the omegas, if both are busy namjoon will be at home.

After breakfast taekook went to living area and jisso to kitchen leaving jimin who was licking his jam bottle, after finish he woke up from chair but felt an extream kick make him groan in pain

"Ahgg.... bubba i told you.... dont torture mumm~~~AAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~"

He hold on the table, one hand placed under his belly, he was sweating hardly, the pain was not what he experience till, it was way more than that.  Tae and jisso run towards jimin when they hear him scream, jungkook who followed tae, widen his eyes seeing jimin on the floor, crying in pain, holding his huge belly, eyes were closed tightly, face was red and he was completely sweating.

Tae crouch down releasing his pheromones for his brother as well as for kookie as he sence the boy stress in mate bond. Jisso also sit with jimin and her eyes widen

"His water broke"

Taehyung look at jisso not actually know what to do, he went blank on seeing jimin.

"Tae, take him to hospital.... quick.... i will call jin.  " tae nod taking jimin in his arm telling him sweet nothing trying to calm the omega, asking him to not lose conscious.

"Kookie baby, you wait here, don't worry okay.... i will ask namjoon to come and get the red bag in jimins room, come with him to the hospital okay. " jisso patted the boys cheek, assuring him everything is okay.

"Yoongi, son... come to hospital, we are taking jimin to the hospital his water broke" jisso call yoongi tell him to reach the hospital.

They reach within 15 minutes taehyung take jimin who was now not crying but was extremely tired to the labor room, yoongi reach after five minutes, with reddened eyes and worried face along with a worried hyungsik.

Yoongi entered the room with jimin while others wait outside, kookie and namjoon also reach after half hour with the bag jimin and the pup necessity are packed. They wait for three hours and no announcement. 

Jisso tell tae to take kook back home as its not good for keeping him in stressful atmosphere for more as well as he might be hungry and tired, even though tae and kook want to stay they somehow convinced.

As they were about to go, chanbaek rush through the hospital as they were out of city, taekook talk to them and left to packhouse with namjoon.

Its been five hours passed and no news, everyone was waiting and the worries increase as time pass. Tae was calling every ten minites. 

After long 7 hours they were announced with the happy news of jimin delivered a baby girl.

Yoongi kissed & cried when he hear his pup cry, he look at the pup who was covered in blood, he look at his mate who was extremely tired and was about to pass out.

He kiss the omega praising him how srtong he is, thanking him again and again which jimin just smike weakly.

The pup was cleaned, the nurse come with the baby, she pulled the hospital gown down exposing the chest of jimin which make yoongi growl at the beta girl, who gulp jimin chuckle weakly at the possessiveness of his alpha, the nurse fearfully placed the pup on jimin chest watching the dark eyes of yoongi following her action which soften when he notice his pup placed on his omega's chest. Who scoot to his mothers warmth.

Jimin place the pup more closer to his neck, scenting the pup while yoongi was unknowingly scented his omega as well as the pup.

He was ask to go outside by jin as jimin need to be cleaned and the omega fall asleep, jin make the pup feed even though her mother was passout. He then blurp the pup abd cover her in a pink blanket and take her to meet her famiky while jimin was cleaned.

Jin come out with the baby with a wide smile, yoongi already inform jimin was all right, jin passes the girl to yoongi who was tearing up looking at his princess who curled her tiny fist, pouting like her mumma, scooting more to her appas scent for comfort.

Jisso look at the fluff ball who was a mixture of jimin and yoongi, hyungsik was crying silently he was having a flashback of how he first hold jimin in his arm, jisso scoot to her alpha and hug him looking at the newly appa and daughter

Chan was feeling overwhelmed, yoongi and kook is his brother in birth but they are his son, so seeing yoongi holding his daughter is making him feel happy and proud, like a dad.

"Hy.. hyung.... my baby.. " yoongi shutter in his happy sobs moving closer to chan, showing his baby to his father figure.  Jisso and hyungsik along with baek watch how the brother's behaving.

Chan have a galaxy in his eyes watching yoongi and his princess, he sofly touches the baby cheeck calling her princess softly, he side hug yoongi and then sofly placed a kiss on the crown of yoongi who was still looking at his girl with happy tears.

One thing was clear for baek, even if they had a pup, yoongi and kookie will be chan's first baby, no matter how much the both grow and he love the fact, being a part of a lovly family.

The baby was with the rest of the family, jisso call tae to tell the news who jumb around kookie howling and shouting he become an uncle with a giggling preggy kookie.

Even though the both want to come, jisso tell dont take kook on night as they can visit mornings which make both sulk and pout.

The baby girl is gonna be raise like a real princesses bcoz she is the first girl in kims as well as jeons, even if her appa and momma scold her she was gonna spoiled by her uncles and grans and that was so sure.

Jimin was shifted to the room after an hour, and now they are waiting for the baby's scent glands to open up revealing her rank.

Jimin was woke up with his baby on his side and yoongi patting his hair slowly, yoongi kiss his forehead lovingly, chan also come and pat his hair telling he is proud of jimin.

Jin come back with namjoon to see the girl, and they were talking they were all snap their head to the baby girl who was looking at her new surrounding, and they get a whiff of her scent, and yoongi know it was his second favourite smell after jimin's, his princess smell like vanilla.  (The combination smell only mate can sence, but the dominant smell will help to recognize the rank)

" my princess is an omega.... like her momma"  yoongi whisper which was audible to everyone, they hear a squel in the room.

"So what the cute little omega's name? " jin ask yoonmin who look at each each other and their princess

"Jeon yeona "  yoongi call his daughter who smile a little as if she recognized his father calling her making everyone smile.

" yeona..... Heart of gold "  chan and jisso tell in proud.