Lie

The entire purplemoon packhouse is waiting for taehyung to return home, all are excited that their mission was a super successful one, jungkook was not knowing why all are excited but he is just happy as always.

Its 6 in the evening, taehyung comes home, everyone one was hiding their excitement and watching what the two are gonna do.  Yoongi pretending to read something while peeping between the pages, jisso sitting on the sofa and pretending to watch tv, while the omegas are playing something. On seeing taehyung jungkook hoped up and runs to the elder, wrapping his arms around tae as he welcome his hyungs when ever they comes home, but this was first time he do it to taehyung, everyone was eagerly watching whats next. 

Jungkook smiles widely with his bunny teeth showing, his big doe eyes are sparkling on seeing taehyung, but frone when he dont receive the boxy smile he get in the morning. And tae pushes the younger a bit harshy to the side, which made jungkook smile fade and others wide their eyes.

He starts to move but stop when he feels a tug on his shirt, he turns to see jungkook looking with his puppy eyes with a cute pout on his lips

"Alpha, my nana milk" he ask in baby voice.

Though tae melt in the puppy eyes and his pup's baby voice he can't show it, insted he put a mask of anger, he harshly remove the yongers hands from his shirt and shout at him

"Who tell you to call me alpha?  Don't cone near me with your act omega....  and i am not your maid to bring you what you ask for. " he said harsly and move to his room. Without looking at the boy who was whimpering at his shout, eyes pooling with tears, lips shivering, he clutches his t shirt tightly as if that could protect him. And looking at the disappering figure of taehyung in pain.

While everyone in the hall stood on their foot, try to process what just happened, they can't belive its taehyung

While everyone in the hall stood on their foot, try to process what just happened, they can't belive its taehyung. He never shout at anyone that too never on an omega, and that made jisso and jimin terrified, as well has in shame. Jimin see how yoongi spooning a shivering jungkook in his arm, jisso quickly tries to calm him by her pheromones, jimin and lisa were crying, jisso was asking both yoongi abd jungkook sorry, rubbing his back.

While everyone ignore tae, just as years before, no one see how he was hurt, no one notices how much struggle he has to shout at the omega, no one see how his eyes get teary, no one see how vante is angry with him, how badly he wants to keep his pup in his arm, he was repeating sorry after sorrys but no obe see it, not even his mother or jimin.

That night no one had food, jungkook said he want to sleep, tae can't even face anyone, seeing his brother slept in hungry stomach made yoongi refuse so as jimin.

Taehyung can't able to sleep that night, he just want to see jungkook atleast from far, after so much struggle he walk to the yongers room only to hear some sniffing and whimpers, he immediately ran to the boy, but it made jungkook flinch, bearing his neck in submission, whimper in fear

"I m s... so.... sorry.... al... pha... sor.... ry.... hy... ung..... " he shutter, curled himself into a ball.

It hurts, it fucking hurts taehyung seeing the younger flinching and moving back in his presebce, it hurts seeing him scared of him, it hurts he was the reason the younger is crying.

Taehyung was fighting with his own heart, his heart want to hold kookie in his arm make the boy happy but his mind is not allowing, he can't let the biy die because of him.but finally his heart win he runs to jungkook only to see him flincing, but he spoon the boy to him, producing his pheromones, he see how jungkook is hiding in his neck and calming, and one thing he confirmed, the pull he feels towards the younger as his 18th bday is nearer only pointing to taehyungs nightmate

Jungkook is his mate

He want the time to stop, he want to run with the younger to far away, he want to keep him safe but he is helpless, he don't know who is behind him, he dont know how they kill her, he don't know if they will come to know about jungkook.

After finding jungkook calms taehyung speak

"Jungkook, i have to tell to something. I don't like you being near me.i hate it when you comes and cling on me, calling me alpha and all. So please keep a distance from me, i dont want to harm you like today. My family will hate me." He shut his eyes tight stoping the tears that was treatening to comes out.

Its hurts jungkook, its the first time some one tell him they hate him being near, he was feeling a pull towards taehyung too as day passes it was increasing only, today he was so much happy as the way tae treated him but now it breaks his heart into million pieces. He can't ask someone to love him, especially when they hate him beinh near right? 

He slowing move from taehyungs grip, head hunging low, he stand a little far, he was trembling by thw thing he hear, his heart was paining, tears are running through his cheeks and he bows before taehyung

" i....i....m...so...sorry....i....will...n..ot....co...come....near....you....please....fo....forgive....me" he shutter with his cracked voice.

Taehyung can't see anything more, he feel like a monster to do it so he stroms out of the room only to hear a loud cry, he wants to run back but he choose to ignore, vante was howling in pain,but somehow he was silently agreeing to his human he dont want anything happen to jungkook.they shift and run through the woods, vante was crying, his red eyes are blurring with tears.

The next day was totaly unusual, when yoongi comes to jungkook he saw how his eyes are puffy and reddened, but what make his shock was jungkook wake up when he calls, he silently do his routine comes for breakfast only to see taehyung was not there. He was somehow hoping that the alpha had some issue back yesterday which made him say like that and today everything will go back to normal, but seeing taehyung absence only make him sad, the alpha was telling the truth he dont like me, he hates me.

He wants to ask yoongi to go back home, but seeing jimin and jisso being happy together he don't have a mind, since he dont have mother he know how much pain is to ve separated, he was just hoping chan to come back so that he can go with him, leaving jimin and yoongi here.

Its been one week, taehyung runs from packhouse, no one knows where he goes, he just disappear same as four years back. Jungkook is feeling guilty each day, he blame himself for taehyungs disappearance. He misses the elder, as days passes he try to act being all happy but deep down he is still hurt, hoping each day taehyung will return.

In this one week jisso teach him about mates, its concepts and rituals, who and what a mate should be, how you will cones to know, everything he needs to know except the mating process.and he was excited to know who he/she is.  Just four more days for his birthday.  But every time someone mention about his birthday and mate he always think of taehyung, he unknowingly feel safe in the alpha and hurt when he said he dont like jungkook. And from what jisso tell him if his mate is elder than him he knows that you are their mate, some will wait for their mate to reach 18 like chanyoel. So he concluded that teahyung is not his mate.

But his behaviour is confusing him alot, today when he enter taehyungs room while they play, he unknowingly hide his nose in the alphas pillow where his scent was still lingering a little, these are only done by mates as jisso said. When he saw jimin wearing yoongi's shirt and ask him why jimin said when yoongi goes for duty he find it safe with yoongi's shirt on him, yoongi's scent makes him comfortable and that's exactly what jungkook is doing for the past three days, at night he sneek into taehyung room and took a shirt from his cupboard and hugs it for sleep.

But if taehyung is his mate then he will already know it right?  If so then he will not tell he dont like jungkook right??
All these doubts are killing the younger, and taehyungs absence are making him more and more vulnerable in the packhouse where there are still taehyubgs scents lingers.