bunny koo

Jennie was freaking out, bcoz everyone in purplemoon know what happens to irene, they might dont know who alpha taehyungs mate but they all know harming the future luna is facing death, facing alpha taehyung.

She was biting her nails thinking of a possible way to apologize to kook and plead him not to tell taehyung, she saw the way kook behave when he saw her making her even more afraid that by the time taehyung might come to know why his mate get afraid and kook might tell him everything, she was crossing her finger praying to all gods to save her sorry ass somehow.

Taehyung ask bananamilk today that means his mate loves the drink so she was planing to please him somehow offering the drink, with that she do to cafeteria to get banana milk for jungkook.

Jungkook was sitting on the sofa on taehyungs cabin, taehyung was busy working on something, he feel sorry for his alpha who was carry him while working so he seat on sofa for the time being. As he place his hands on the sofa's handle, place his head over it and watches taehyung, his mate, his alpha with a galaxy on his eyes.

His alpha is so handsome, he look how taehyung places his legs over the other slightly turn the chair from the table, looking something on his handphone. He look like a god, an art and jungkook was falling deeper into taehyung unknowingly.

His alpha's long fingers, veiny hands, beautiful eyes, his long nose and those sharp jaws

His alpha's long fingers, veiny hands, beautiful eyes, his long nose and those sharp jaws. He look at taehyung's lips unknowingly lick his own, memory of taehyung kissing him flash on his mind make his face heatup in red, he touch his own lips pouting at the fact he have small lips compair to taehyung. He was deeply whipped for his alpha, and he love to watch him from far as usually he stay too close to taehyung so it might be the first time he memories his alpha's handsome features.

As if feeling someones gaze on him taehyung look at his omega who was practically drooling over him, he smile at his omega. He was never full of finding how much beautiful his mate is, kookie have different charm each day and that make taehyung stare him even for a 1000 more years without boaring.

His omega's eyes hold a galaxy, and his button nose that make him super cute each time he scrunch it when laugh or annoying his cute little lip that always invite him to devour it, his silky hair that falls over his face that dance while he hopes ...

His omega's eyes hold a galaxy, and his button nose that make him super cute each time he scrunch it when laugh or annoying his cute little lip that always invite him to devour it, his silky hair that falls over his face that dance while he hopes around like a bunny and his rabbit teeth that make his an adorable bunny and most important the mole under his cute lips, that always drive him insane, to all the unholy things about the omega.