bliss

The following day yoonmin with their beautiful omega princess yeona come back to packhouse. They were welconed sweetly everyone was eager to meet the first of the next generation that to first girl of jeons as well as the kims heir line.

Jimin was still tired of, he was resting as he can bcoz the girl is being watched by her grandparents abd uncles even her overly protective father, jimin have nothing to worry for his little princess.

He feed her and go to sleep while yoongi cuddle with him till he sleep. Yeona os completely clingy to his preggy uncle koo, she is like whipped for him and everyone come to conclude if she was crying either it was bcoz she is hungry or she miss kook

As the family dont like the idea of kook carrying her with his huge belly he was sitting somewhere with the girl either on his chest or on his belly or lap.

Just like all days he was sitting with yeona, its been one week she was born. He was playing with her but from yesterday night onwards something was really bothering the omega and he don't know what to do and he want to ask jin about it.

Suddenly he jerk a little, hiss as if he was in pain he place yeona in yoongis arm and almost rush to his room making tae panic as the omega run, he sence something bothering as well as pain in the bond and he too rush to the room.

"Pup.... why are yiu wearing sweater? "

 why are yiu wearing sweater? "

(Imagine he have belly please)

"Hmm... nothing" he smile awkwardly making tae frone a little moving closer to the omega who back away from him making him more suspicious. His scent become sour as if he was worried and sad.

"Pup.... what's wrong?  Are you in pain?  Wanna go to jin hyung? " tae come closer and pull the omega into a hug seeing his eyes getting tears.

But as he hug the omega he hear a hiss from his omega, making him worry more. He pull up the sweater to see the belly, but kook was pulling it down.

"What's wrong?  Dont make me worry love" he look at the tearing omega and he sigh, he pull up the sweater over the omega's head. And he look at the omega, widening his eyes, looking at his omega who was sobing cutely.  He giggles at his omega putting his finger under his chin making him look at his face

"Is that what bother you pup? " he ask in a soft voice looking at the wet patches on the omega's breast area. Kook cutely nods at his alpha, nibbling his lower lip.

"Is it paining pup? "

Kook again nod his head.

"Want alpha to make it go? "

Jungkook look at him again with sparkling eyes and nods.

Tae make kook sit on the bed removing his t-shirt, he had already locked the room.  He make the omega lay on the pillow comfortably, looking at his omegas bra which had a wet patch, he unclip it making kook moan a little as the swollen breast get free.

Taehyung look at kook its really make him hard looking how erotic the omega looks, he lay beside kook and take the bud in his fingers which was drip a drop of milk from its tip make tae lick his lip, his eyes flickers to red for a secobd his dick twitch in his pants.

He dug his head down and take the omega's nipple into his mouth, sucking ut slowly, having the omega's milk for the first time like a baby. As he taste it more he love the taste of his omega, and he start to attack it more eagerly.

Jungkook dug his fingers in his alphas lock black locks, moaning under him with the pleassure his alpha give. Tae attack the second breast also sucking it completely making sure his omega is nkt being bothered, he see how kook gets tired, he smile at the omega.

"Are you okay baby? " he receive a nod with a smile.

"If you feel pain again tell alpha okay.... are you sleepy pup? "

"Yes.... cuddles.... " he make graby hands making tae smile.  He pull the omega closer to his chest, rubbing the stomach in smooting way while the omega doze off to deep sleep.  Tae also join his omega in his dreemland, higgibg him closer to him.