fireflies💜💜 (+18)

Hey bubs....
I really dont know how to thank you all, so many msg me and ask me about my family which i dont even receive from the people that i know😔😔 but u guys ask me, if i am okay or not, encourage me....
I never thought i will receive 1k views, as i still remember i look at books with so many views and ask my self 'can i too get 1k someday? " but you guys are really so kind.... 😣😣 you appreciate me and whole heatedly accept my book with a lot of mistakes 😣😣 and always encorage me..... i don't know whether i deserve these views and likes, but it really made my eyes wet😣😣. 
Thank you so much for the 55 k views, it still feels like a dream..... 😭😭😭

Lets get back to story 🥰🥰🥰😘😘 hope u like it bubs....

Tae pulls jungkook closer yo his chest, kookies back was collided with his alpha's warm and firm chest make him sigh.... tae wrap his arms aroubd the tiny waists of his omega digging his face into kooki's neck and lick his mate mark making the omega to go weak under him, a small moan was left and he was sure he start to leak from his pussy as he is super sensitive to his alphas touches as it is after so many months.

He tilted his head and give alpha more access, but his breath gets uneven and his scent change to sour making tae open his eyes and pull from his omega's neck, he know whats wrong with his omega and he knows its his fault.

He made his omega to go super insecure about himself, his omega start to hate himself and his body as tae start to avoid any sexual activities with him making his omega self to almost stut it down.  And tae its bcoz he stut vante on the day his pup was born, they never talk after that, vante try his maximum to plead tae to forgive him and let him meet his mate and pup but still tae dont trust vante with his pup and mate, and thats why tae don't really get to know what moon is going through, as kook is normal goofy ball tae go with it, but vante knows his omega is getting insecure and he go helpless.

Last time he talk to tae the only thing he ask was to concentrate on moon and that's how tae know what kook is going through behind his goffy self, he feels bad and miserable to make his omega again in pain.

He just feel fear to have anything with his mate, he almost lost his mate and his pup that day was still a haunting nightmare to him, being a trueblood his chance to make his mate pregnant is so high. And he was not even ready to make any risk again, he have a pup and he is happy with yoontae he cant make kook go through the hell again, so he keep distance but what it cost?? 

He made his omega insecure and he know moon is almost stutting himself off, unlike vante moon is too introvert, taehyung himself dont identify moon until kooks bday he always question how is that possible?  And only he and yoongi saw moon in wolf form no one else not even chanyeol and only moon shifted twice once when he do it at the first time and later after his mating.  And now moon is totaly insecure and become even more reserved, if this go he will completely shut himself making jungkook a mere human with a dead werewolf self inside him.  And that is painful for a werewolf, their life is their self and their wolf part should be there only being human is like a punishment for them and that's what tae make kook to face.  And now he was determined to change his mistakes and make his omega feel happy about himself.

Kookie eyes teared up, he was feeling so insecure his breath become uneven, he bit on his lower lips and tears starts to flow down

"Pup.....its okay....alpha is here...."

"Alpha.... am....i....not....good....f..or....y...ou....."

Taehyung curse himself to make kook to think like that. He cupped kooks face who was looking down and make him to look at him

"You are the best thing happen to alpha pup....i love you so much that i am afraid to lose you.....and i know i made u feel insecure....its....it's just i still have fear of almost losing u both that day.....and that's y i never made love to u....its....bcoz i am insecure not bcoz u r bad love....and please forgive alpha and let me correct my mistake....."

Kook was looking at him with his doe eyes, sparkle in tears, tae kissed his forehead and then take his hands and lead him to the lake.

At first kook get shiver of the cold water touching his body, but tae pull him closer to him making him warm.they enter the lake, taehyung was backhugging kook who was looking at all those lanterns floating in the lake making it even romantic, he then realise those candles are of chocolate and lavender scented which are their scents. His alpha take everything in consider. Everytime his alpha made love he make sure to engrave it in his omegas mind to be a forever memory.

They were in the water till their waist is in water, taehyung snake his arms on kookies waist head on his omegas neck, the gown was floating in the water making it look so magical, the red tint of kookies cheek the longiness on his eyes the arosal smell, everything is perfect to make the night beautifully memorable.

Taehyung kisses his nape making kook to arch his head, he trail his lips to the zip of the gown, he bit on it and trail it down a little then he lick the exposed skin to make kookie moan. He stand straight still holding the omega with one hand he, bite on the sholder of the gown and make it fall on to kookies hands, he rub kooks shoulder with his chin scenting his omega.

He trail wet kisses all over the shoulder and bite on the color making kook whimper and moan his legs gets jelly, he got his first purple love mark of the night.

Taehyung pulls the zip further making it fall from the omegas body till his waist, making it expose the boobs of his omega makinv him more hard and his omega to shy. He look at those boobs which are more fluffy and big after his delevery which are bounded with lacy purple bra with a thin strap that is holding it.

He place his head on the shoulder of his omega and look at those boobs from back, a erotic view making his alpha side to turn on, the water droplets over his omegas chest that make the bra wet making it more transparent, the lite brown bud that are now hard was sticking to the lacy bra asking to make it free from the torture.

Tae slowly trace his finger from both side if kooks waist seductively, his eyes flickers red and his lips are wet like he was drooling, he place both his palm on the boobs of his omega and

Squeeze

"Ahhh~~~~~ oppaaa~~~~"

Kook arch his head back to alphas chest, he was feeling heaven the water that he stand making his lower body more wet than it should be, the touch of his alpha making him more sensitive and his longingness is making him feel the pleasure to an etreme level.

Tae was massaging the boobs seductively, his eyes are hooded in lust, he want to show his omega how much he love his omega, how much his omega is special.

_______________________________________

Let u guys stand in water🤭🤭🤭🤭 its already a long chapter i dont want to maje u guys bore on it making it more lengthy..... hope u guys like it.... i know its not getting good as before.... forgive unnie😣😣