ocean lavender 🌸

(So this is how i visioned my own proposal, which i know its not gonna get so i am giving my dreams to my pretty koo, i do have an inspiration from a series i watch long time ago, but i really do enivison this for me..... so yaaa hope u like it.....)

They reach the island, its belong to purplemoon and there are people lives their and a part of the island completely belongs to the kims private space.

The climate is so good its not too hot or cold a moderate and a perfect climate, they enter in three cars and head to the mansion near the beach.

Even jimin is not remember this place as he visit when he was younger only the truebloods and namjoon and hobi knows as they come to check on the people.

When they reach the omega's and hennie were excited and jumping. They never imagined a beautiful place like this, chanyoel abd yoongi also look in wide eyes

They enter the house the bottoms where running over the place while yoontae and yeona is in their father's or uncle's hands.

They decided the rooms, and fresh up had dinner, chitchat and had wine near the pool, and thus they had the first night on the beach house.  ( all rooms are soundproof😜😜)

The next day goes like they went to beach, play some games, making sand castle, sun bath etc.... nothing special at night they had a barbeque with music. And fall asleep. Little did kook know that the tops are checking on all the arrangement for tomorrow and the bottoms were keep on distracting the absence of tae and his brothers who disappear in between.

Next day morning kook wake up without his alpha on hia side, he rub hia eyes cutely and yawn, hevsat with a pout on his lip, then he washes his face and go to the crib to get yoontae.

But he was not there which made the sleepy omega to be completely allert but then he notice a note on the crib, he narrows his eyes and took it.

"Hey pup,
Good morning.... dont worry cub is with me. Hope you sleep well love.
So, lets have breakfast.....
Come down, dont wait for anyone."

Kook smile with a small blush on his face, he sigh and goes downstairs, there was his breakfast arranged perfectly on the isle, covered with a net. He look around and notice no one is in home make his wonder where they had gone leavinh him alone, but he remember his alpha tells to don't wait for anyone so he had the breakfast.

And he goes to had his bananamilk from the fridge. As he open he eyes sparkles at the entire section is only having bananamilk. And among one there was a stick note attached to it. Hevtake it and read.

"Hey pup,
Had ur breaky??  You must wonder where we are right?? 
Okay, go take a bath and get ready..... fast pup"

He giggle at how his alpha is making notes like clue...... wait clue????
He this a game??  Like tressure hunt??  His eyes sparkle and he thought everyone was playing and thats y he was only here, so the game spirit make him run to the room to get bathed.

He hurriedly bath and comes out with bathrobe and open the closet, and a box fall down.

He crunch down and take the box, a purple box, he smile at it seeing how beautiful the box is and is tied up with a ribbon..... wait is this a gift??? 

He excitedly open the box and gasp, then he blush like tomato. It was a dress,  a blue dress, to be precise a gown, a beautiful one in that.....and its not like he cross dress he do but not often like jimin may be bcoz kook usualy wear taehyungs dress.