who?

Taehyung was standing behind yoongi looking at the omega who was about to march towards him and rip him apart.

"YOU CRAZY HYUNG.... HOW DARE YOU" jimin was screaming, while yoongi have a proud smirk on his lips.

"Hyung save me from ur omega"

" well i come to kill you, but guess what my omega is enough for that.... " and yoongi laugh at the trueblood giving him puppy eyes to help him.

With that jimin clutch his hands on taehyungs long black hair, pulling it as if tae was some criminal... making yoongi to laugh, he took a seat on the bench abd watch the drama.... well it was entertaining.

"Chim.... leave... ah... ahhh...... momm...... this..... chi... chimmm..... leave..... "

"I will kill you idiot.... i thought u had some brain cells..... you are a dumb shit.... " he was running behind taehyung who somehow escape from the baby grips of omega, jimin was throwing his slippers on the trueblood who wince in pain

"Hyung hold your omega..... mom..... chim..... yahhh..... ohh.... no.... "

"Stop there you wolf"

"Yahh.... jimin you are also wolf" taehyung feel offended.

"But i am not stupid"

After an hour both brothers are panting, taehyung have some blue bruises on his face n body, jimin was still giving murder glare, the garden look like a war feild.... jisso was now looking at both with the exact look jimin give. She gonna kill her immature kids today, by seeing her

"Oh.... no.... not today " taehyung whisper with a sheepish smile.

"Why you only punish me.... vante was also responsible.... you dont know what he done" tae tell jimin, while vante gulp in fear.... if jimin comes to know he fuck  kook in his true form, he will be the next lunch of purplemoon. He was laughing his ass off till now but now he was begging his human to not tell to which tae had a evil smirk.

"Shift" that's all jimin say.....

"Hyung did you really make him pregnant again..... please hyung don't do it its scary"

Now yoongi stop laughing, okay that question is a good one. His omega is behaving like a beast. So he start to concetrate abd sniff around jimin..... no he is not yet pregnant....

With that taehyung shift while vante was looking at an angry omega in fear..... okay vante is a trueblood alpha.... i have to point it out. 😂😂

"Come here you bad wolf" jimin pull vante by his ear making the wolf to hiss in pain.

He take vante to somewhere and after one hour, jungkook wake up with again pain and a distress in matelink, he was serching for his alpha and why he was stressed, soon yoongi come abd take him to the place everyone was assembled by jimin.

After an hour jimin calls vante with a dramaric music and sounds with a evil smirk.

Everyones eyes pop out seeing the mighty trueblood, the most powerful wolf in the entire clan, jisso rub her eyes to see if she is hallucinating.... no its not. Everyone comes out of trance when they hear the musical giggling of jungkook whk was in yoongi's lap.

They they start to laugh loud.... vante feels like to dig a hole n bury him. Tae was laughing in his mind, he feels like he get revenge for all the embarrassing moments he alone face while vante laugh at him.

The mighty black wolf is painted in baby pink color, his fur is dyed and is in a sexy girl outfit, his ears are ties with buns and kept ornaments..... to say jimin make a fool out of him. But its his baby brother, and that's the only reason he is like this.

Everything falls down, laughters n happy moments filled the purplemoon. Yoontae's abd yeona start to run n fall, their giggles and cries make the house more alive.

Almost four days completely jungkook was on wheelchair, later he limp around. On the sixth day taehyung went to exo pack. They had an issue, their omegas are kept missing, some are found dead by the valley mostly they are raped or killed. They don't get a lead, no clues. So they ask for taehyung, him being trueblood they hope for the last chance to sence something and also for a help from the most powerful.

Jungkook was sad but to say he comes to used to these type of separation after the coronation. Tae use to go for one or two days sometimes three, but both are okay to adjust the time.

After taehyung go jisso tells the family her friend will arrive who miss the marriage want to bless her children. She was not in korea which make her not to meet them till now.

After everning a black audi car stop infront of the pack house. A lady with her deep red high heels step out, her jet black high slited dress that hug her body, enhances her features. Her dark brown hair that falls till her waist with curly waves, she closes her car door and turns around.

Her piercing eyes that was elegantly eyelined, look at the packhouse with her powerful gaze that could kill anyone, she screamed power. The aura around her gives chills..... and she is not a werewolf yet anyone fall on knees with her powerful steps, the bold walk.....

He look at the entrance and see a familiar figure, her friend the ex luna of purplemoon with a wide smile that make her lips curve into smile..... exact opposite to her aura, she smile widely at her friend take bolder steps to the entrance....

And jisso hug her with teary eyes expressing how much she miss her friend

"I miss you......

______________________________________

Who do you think it is??

The story is going to have some turns....dont worry no sadness.....

We gonna see some hidden truth.....are u okay if i make a move like so?? 

Its only fluff for a quite long right....so i guess time to emotional rollercoasters??

No more cheating n all, i promise.....

If u dont want please tell....