strange

Its been six months, time flew very fast. The children are spoiled and raised well, they grew fast abd yoonie start to sit and try to stand up even though he is six months.

Yeona is a little bit behind as she is an omega she is almost like a human chikd growth. As the kids starts to crawl over one thing everyone notice, no one can seperate yoonie fron yeona.

As they were sitting outside the packhouse in the garden spending their beautiful sunday with families. Namjin also join and jin is three month pregnant now. The kids were crawling and they just watch how the two giggle and tail behind the another everytime.

As they were in their own world, kook turns to look at them. He gasp and widen his eyes, he stoop up making everyone turns to look, everyone has a same expression of kook, kook's eyes start to tear... he look at his boy who was standing in the groubd with out holding anywhere and a clapping yeona on the ground.

Then yoonnie look at yeona and slowly take his first step, a messy step, abd then another cute one and he look at yeona who was admiring him like a super hero and thus he distracted and falls on his butt.

By now kook was crying in happiness, he run to his pup and hold him kissing all over his face making him giggle.

And the next sec it was jimin who cried as he hear his daugter extending her arms to him and mumbling something

"Mmmoo... mo.... " jimin scoop her in his arm, crying and excited that his baby try to call him mom.

And they all settle down, but jimin want to hear it again so he was trying

"Tell... MUMMA..... "

"Mumma.... "

She was looking at him, tilting her head in cute way trting to analyse what to do which make yoongi laugh, he sit beside jimin and

"Mochi.... leave it.... she will call you after " but jimin just whine with a pout which yoongi kiss it making him blush and yeona clap giggling.

But the next second everyone gasp and then laugh loudly

"Mmoo..... mo.. chwii.... " she grap jimins chubby cheeks calling him mochi, which make jimin widen his eyes and make a pout.

Like this their days passed, yoonie also start to talk cutely he calls jimin mom and kook eomma, tae appa and yoongi dadda like yeona call yoongi. But she call jimin still as mochi.

Now hyungsik want to hand over the pack, he tell tae about it and tae also thought it needed, and he know kook love the people but he still need to ask. But before that he wish to had the marriage, he tell his parents though its not common in werewolves tae said he need their human halfs ro be united like their wolf halves, so now they have to arrange a proposal and marriage.

Marriage will be organized by jisso, jimin, baekhyun, jin and lisa and proposal tae had an idea what it should be and the tops will help in it.

Everything was falling in the orders but one thing is getting more complicated. After the delivery taehyung never touch jungkook or had sex, its been months and kook really carve for his alphas touch and care, the scent of his alpha that he bathed in after they had sex he misses it too badly.

And his omega self is feeling depressed, all the unwanted negative thoughts like their alpha dont want them, after delivery he look ugly which make the alpha to not touch him etc.... lingers and eat his mind as days passes, while moon was losing her strength, all negavtives and loss his alphas touch is making his weak, he try to talk to vante but

After delivery vante and tae had a not si good relation, even after tons of sorrys and begging tae still dont trust him like before especially with jungkook and yoontae. Vante also carve to see the both but he never try to take over as it will complicate his relation with taehyung, he was waiting patiently.

When moon ask about that he said we love you no matter what and shut the link making moon sad again.

After settinh everythinh for the proposal they plan to go for a trip, a family trip. Except kook everyone knows about the marriage and are excited.

When tae tell about the trip kook was soo excited and happy. And just like that they planned to go to their private island.

Taekook, yoonmin, chanbaek, jisso &hyungsik, lisa &jackson, hobi&y/n, namjin, and jennie, yeona & yoontae.

They they were at the airport to take theirbprivate jet kook joke like it look like we go for a marriage seeing every single one present for thw trip making everyone look at him like he find the murder they commit just now.

And thus they fly off to the private island, little did they all know how kook was having a feeling of left out when they cut their conversation when he come, how they laugh awarded around him, how they whisper and how they shuu him telling jokes and above all that tae cut his mindlink, and sometimes hide his emotions.