The Ball

Its been two weeks chanbaek become mates. Everything is going well no much changes. Kookie is kookie its self, still clingy, innocent and childish now he is even clingy ti baek thats the only difference. And about baek he become more protective and caring abiut kook, his mated omega wolf is showing its mother instints when its comes to kookie. He can't tolerate kook's tears, he will be the first to rush to the yonger boy even before chan and yoongi. And that makes chan proud of having baek as his mate, someone who treat his brother as his own.

When the alphas return back from duties the four will play some games, simple and silly punishment will be their before those punishment was too simple since its kook who was deciding but now since baek was also there he makes funny punishments, and mostly its always the alphas who is losing bcoz if its baek he will cry so chan will choose himaelf to lose and if its kook he will throw more tantrum so always yoongi will choose his punishment instead. Like that days passed. Tomorrow is the ball and its gonna be so much memorable.

Yoongi was hoping to meet his mate, chanbaeks first ball so they made a couple outfit and was so ready to go and about kook, he dont have any special needs, his hyungs say there will be sweets, cakes and ice creams and he was waiting for tomorrow evening with that the jeons goes to bed.

In pack house

The ball room was decorated so beautifully, jimin and lisa was so excited for tomorrow that the two can't even sleep peacefully. Taehyung was having an idea what his mom and dad is doing but just kept it quite since he saw how excited jimin is. And he can't escape also since that will make jimin hurt. So he was prepared to face tomorrow and about his wolf, he is actually eager, and ya excited too. He feels sad about not having the mate.he feels empty but his human is stubborn. He try to talk to his human but always he got block.so he kept his excitement subtle so that his human won't stut him tomorrow and he promised himself that he will be on high allert since he won't get a chance to identify his mate again.

About hyunsik and jisso, they are praying moon goddess to show their sons mate.they send invitation almost to all packs in south. And they are waiting.

With that everyone in purple moon falls asleep with an excitement in mind for tomorrow's ball.

Time skip Next day

Purplemoon is on like a festival, small shops have been setup over all the way, lights are arranged, guest from different packs are arriving.

The guest were impressed by the beauty, decoration and the hospitality of purplemoon, some envy them to be such a perfect pack and most of them hope to find their mate among the two princes.

Its been night, the ball room is filled with guest, food, music and dance.everyone is enjoying the moment. Alcohol was not been kept since many wolves who are underage were also comming but a seperate space for higher authority is placed.

Jisso and hyungsik was entered by 10 pm. The princes don't come yet, jimin being the center keep wait to enter to capture the spotlight and taehyung he don't want to attend, so he made a conclusion he will attend nearly by 12 o clock so that he only needs to attend the cake cutting.

Jimin and lisa are in jimin's room. They are putting makeup. Analysing how they look, they both choose a mlre sexy look and they tell it that they want to be more sexy so that their mate will fall head over heels for them, and mate today itself.donno why but these two are somehow like this.

They take a deep breath hold hands together, fingers cross on the leftout hand and starts to climb down the stairs.

Its been 11:35 pm.

Once they are in stairs everyone notice their presence and turns to them, jisso and hyungsik have a proud smile, jimin keep a quick glance over to serch for his hyung but not see, on othet hand lisa was looking for her mate. And slowly they climb down. Once they reach some of the wolves comes to wish jimin, he keep welcoming them with his signature smile.