Moonlove💜 (+18)

Sunlight hit on the beautiful mates whose body was stuffed together under the blanket, birds chirp and the mornibg cool breeze make it a perfect morning in the woods.

Taehyung wake up first see the most beutiful sight that he was obsessed with recently, his omega was pressed against his muscular chest, he trail his fingers on the bare back of his omega who was still in dreamland, he kisses his crown and close his eyes again smelling his addictive scent of his omega once again fall to sleep forgetting he was still deep inside his omega.

After a few minutes kook woke up to a hard chest, he could smell the mixure of his alphas smell with him make him blush. He try to woke up only to see his naked upper body, purple marks were all decorated on his neck and breast, he bit his lip in shy he touch his boobs and wince in pain, making him shy more thinking how his alpha suck his boob last night unknowingly clench around his alpha's dick that was around him.

He was sitting on his alpha, and trailing the hard abs that he fail to notice last night due to plessure, but deep down his wild imagination make his clench and unclench around the dick inside him making it hard again.

"Mmmhh~~ pup don't do it" taehyung groan in the sensation around his manhood, open his eyes to see the most beautiful sight, his omega is sitting on him, his cock is deeply buried inside the omega, who was looking a complete mess, his sleepy eyes and blushed face make him sexier, his tummy still have the dried cum spread on it, and his boobs are painted in purple telling how much he devour it last night.

Taehyung place his hands under his head looking at the omega in lust making kook more shy and clench on the cock

"Ahhh..~~" he unknowingly moan on the hardness,roll his eyes, making him more red, biting his lips.

Tae place his hands on both side of kook's hips and with a smirk he pull jungkook a little up and thrust inside of him again

"Opp...aaa...ahhh~~"

Tae was not actually used to the new name but it is doing magic in him, he start to thrust into the omega more making him moan, whimper, his eyes are rolling backward in pleasure as well as his head, his boobs are jiggling making it bounce in each thrust, and kook cum again untouched with a high pitched moan and he start to shake.

Tae pull him on the bed, roll over make their position shift, he pull kook legs on his shoulder and chase his climax in animalitic speed with a crying omega in plessure under him and he shot his seed again inside the omega.

He wait for a few minutes, kissing the matemark, smoothing the boy under him, praising how good he was doing and he slowly pulled out.

"Mmmhhhh~~~~~"

He look at the red swollen hole of his omega, which was clenching and unclenching in air, oozing the cum out of it, making it even hard for tae to not pound into it again.

He look at the omega who spead like a starfish, completely naked and marked, panting and sweating heavily. He smile and kiss him. Walk to the bathroom and fill it with warm water check the temperature and come back abd take his omega in bridal style who hiss in pain.

He place the omega in the warm water who give a satisfied whimper, taehyung enter the tub with shapoo and bathing gel, he wash his omegas hair and body, massaging smoothing who was slightly moan in satisfaction, he wash himself and dry both of them with towel.

He take the omega back to the bed and take his shirt and make the omega wear, and a boxer for himself. Nothing more 🙈😈( sorry🤭🤭)

He take he omega to the kitchen place him on the isle who wince at the contact, he place a kiss on his lips and start to cook for them, by having a whipped omega who was drooling over his bare chest, and back. And he smirk at it.