vante🐺

Jungkook was learning new things in his life right from the day baekyung turns 18. He know mates are like his parents, someone who will love and protect each other, and being a month from 18 year, he has being learning someone out there is being born for him, to love him, cherish him, protect him. He was taught he will feel complete with that person, will feel safe with that one.

Being in kim's he was learning too many things, as an omega. Jimin and lisa are become his best buddies, he gets his mom back through jisso, she is way too much protective of him, she even cook food for him. He was living as a queen in the packhouse, no one dare to voice against his wish as he is the most loved in the pack yet along he is jisso's favourite.

He being a little fluff ball, hopping like bunny all over the pack house, laughing, playing and telling stories with the maids and butlers, shoping with jimin and lisa, cooking with jisso, dancing with hoseok and y/n, and leaning from namjoon.

One and a half week had over, he misses chanbaek alot but he manages with all the love he gets from the kims, yoongi starts going back to his duties, the omegas are having blast in the packhouse, they teaches kookie with so many new things as his alpha brothers failed to teach him, yet they dont ruin his innocence in the slightest way also. Jimin and lisa also came to know the possibility of him being tae's mate and the two are prayinh that to be true with atmost sincerity.

But, one person in the packhouse dont talk to him as everyone does, he just answer him when he ask something, being jungkook he use to call him for playing, watching tv, and all but taehyung denies it which always ends up making the kookie with a sad pout, still tae ignore his request. But why would taehyung do that? What did jungkook make tae to ignore a fluffball like him?

The answer was simple its VANTE

Vante, trueblood wolf of Taehyung, just the sight of him itself make anyone submit without even a question, no one even dare to look into his crimson red eyes, his thick shiny black fur shows how powerful and beautiful he is, his eyes scream dominance and his size, he is HUGE. He is already larger than his mom and is as same as or a slightly bigger than hyungsik now, at his young age. That only indicate one thing, the boy is just growing.

Vante have all the dominance over his human, he is not an alpha he is much mkre powerful, he can simply control his human even though his human don't allow him to, but vante is not another trueblood, he is totaly different and that makes him unique.

He and taehyung are like best buddy's, he knows how to calm tae and how to trigger tae just like a best friend, he likes to tease tae abd thats his favourite hobby, he don't make anyone submit, he even control his scent so that he will not make anyone forcefully submit to him.

He have power but he is least fond to it, he is way too patient to be a trueblood, he don't act upon impulse but rather he think, sometimes taehyung is hot tempered compare to vante, but remember who vante is, once you touch his limits you will not be breathing the next sec.

And about jungkook, vante cant conbect to jungkook's wolf, and that make him frone at first, but he could sence him a little very little, and that little is making vante whipped for that unknown hidden wolf and the human was not bad too. From the first day omwards vante was behaving all different, though he was a cool wolf he never act like a dog and that's exactly what jungkook is making him, wiggling his tail, showing puppyeyes, even dripping saliva from mouth, sometimes he jumps and go rounds whike seeing him jungkook snike like a bunny, and all these make taehyung ask him again and again why he is acting like that?

Though he was not completely sure why is he like that, but only one possibility he comes up and that is jungkook is his mate, but he dont get why he cant sence his wolf and that's why he cant confirm it, and on knowing jungkook will turn 18 in less than three week makes him wait patiently and choose to ignore his humans question.

But being vante, he teases taehyung every time he sence his human is willingly staring and smiling at the certain omega, and tae denies, they ends up bickering. Eventhough vante wants to tell his assumption of jungkook being his mate, one sentence of taehyung over their bickering halt his decision. Taehyung was arguing him that he is not bisexual when vante caught him smiling at jungkook, he was telling he is straight and will not consider if his mate is a boy and that trigger vante, for him the gender don't matter he needs his mate, its just because his human is being stubborn he has to wait and for the first time he feels attached to someone and his human is dening it completely.

And that day they both ends up arguing not just their usual bickering, and that's how taehyung block him. Though he can unblock his humans block he choose to keep it and he shut his human. He just misses jungkook, but he choose it to let his human be himself for the time being, let him find that he himself os attached to jungkook so that he cant blame it on vante.

Taehyung have been trying to reach vante for the past four days, he is not even getting a hold to his wolf, and he is missing the fact of losing himself, and taehyung knlw how to make his wolf back, the key is Jungkook. And that makes him ignore the omega, his human ego is not allowing to accept the facts his wolf states, he is not liking the fact his wolf shut him for an omega and he hates only the omega can bring his wolf back.

But the absence vante was noticed by two other people in the packhouse. One his mother jisso, she is his mother and her wolf is getting worried as she can't sence vante in taehyung. When she ask taehyung tells her vante and he gone an argument and they block eachother and vante is still angry on him, though he don't tell the reason y they fight. She wait for four days and he don't find it good.

Finaly she concentrate on vante and got a hold on him, and he being a good son tell jisso everything still dont open for his human, she just mindlink to vante. So her guessings are getting strong, and she is happy. Yet vante and her don't understand whats wrong with jungkook's wolf. But they just shrugs it for the time being and she also find it a good idea as taehyung needs to know he himself is attracted to kook, not vante bcoz she see how these gour days even after vantes absence nothing chances in taehyung. Now they have to make the two close, if taehyung do anything stupid that can hurt kook vante will take over the control with that they close the mindlink.

And second one to notice his absence in taehyung was Jungkook. He starts to feel unease from the day vante went missing, till that day there was something in packhouse or precise on the certain alpha that gives him a feeling of safe and comfort even though they don't talk, and that feeling is missing for the past four days. He want to ask but he knows taehyungie hyung will not tell him.
And with a sad pout he looks over the elder who was having the food.