changes

On reaching car jimin and lisa entered first and namjoon placed jungkook in the seat but the boy refused to let go off him, and tightened his fist on namjoon's shirt to which the three smile looking st the cute little omega.  They can't blame, what jungkook need right now is the feeling of safe and namjoons scent is making him feel protected under his aura.

Namjoon get the clue and take kook moving to the front seat and sit with kook on his lap.  He took out his phone and message someone
"He is safe in my arms"

After a few minutes jimin broke the silence
"Joonie hyung, how did you come here at this hour?  And locate us?? " he ask in raising his brows, jimin might be cute and dork but he is a Kim and a prince he evaluate everything eventhough he apprear childish and that's his strength, everyone judge him as a weak omega and that's completely different from what he really is.

"Hmm....  tae ask me to keep an eye on jungkook. He ask me to make sure he is safe"

"Hyung do that?? "

"Yahh!! "

"Why does he feel kook is not safe when in the first place he hurt kook? "

"May be he have a reason to behave so.  Don't you think jiminie? "

Jimin think for a while and silently agree to what namjoon said. First of all his brother is not an asshole, he never even allow omegas to submit to him, he even control his scent so that others dont fall on knees to him, because jimin is an omega taehyung take care of omega at the atmost care, he even remember the time taehyung stood for an omega when his mate abuses her by using his alpha voice to order the person. He know how taehyung care and treat namjoons sister who was the only omega beside him that dare to come to taehyung and being friends  Then why would taehyung do it??  They saw how he treat jungkook when jisso send the pics then what might have happened?

All these question poped into his mind and start to eat him.

"Ahhhhh..... i feel hungry by all these" he shout which make everyone in the car to jolt.  Without bother he pull out snacks and pickles from the bag and start eatting it dipping everything in the pickel which almost make lisa to puke.

Jungkook was again feeling those butterflies in his stomach once namjoon mention taehyung was the one assign him to assist jungkook to keep him safe.

On the otherside taehyung sigh in relief and close his eyes and lean on his office chair once he received the message from namjoon.

Kim namjoon, he is one of a kind of asset in purplemoon, he was full of wisdom and his smart brain that make every decision purplemoon make to be ahead of times. He is an elegant alpha wolf, he is calm composed and strong. He dont get angry but one thing the whole purplemoon and even other pack of the south very well known he can rip of anyone once he loses his temper. If we count after taehyung, jisso and hyungsik the forth in the rank of how powerful it will be kim namjoon.  His aura and his powerful dragon eyes itself make rouges to split what they are upto before he uses his arms and that's how he is different from taehyung.  Tae is more of a calm side to be a trueblood, jimin by his side made him to the most softest form of him but for namjoon once he loses his sister the last straw to hold back his temper lose there. He is matured and experienced and that too make him different, he watches every single thing and comes to a conclusion and he is expert in that.

So that's the main reason taehyung ask namjoon to assist jungkook as fae as tae he don't know who is upto him and in that case he can't find someone more good than namjoon. Keeping namjoon by jungkook's side is a win win chance.  First he is safe and second namjoon is the best to catch a clue. When tae mention about to assist kook namjoon suspect their is something upto and without a question he put his all focus and that's how sharp namjoon is.

On reaching the mansion the omega with their super shoping bags enter after binding bye to namjoon. The three enter inside only to receive a gasp from jisso who rushes to jungkook holding him and cupping his face, inpecting him from head to toe, darkened her eyes when it falls on the handprint on the boy's cheek and the bruised lips.

"What happened jimin" she ask in a stern voice, almost making shiver runs through jimin's spine.

He explained what happens in the mall about jennie

"So she again dared to touch my pup is it? " she ask again in a dangerous voice unknowingly realising her scent that bitter in anger which made the three omega to feel their legs jelli, jungkook was okay because he was holded by jisso and her scent usually don't affect jimin unless she meant it to him but today he feel like he will faint any time. He hold on lisa which made jisso to come to reality mentally slapped for losing her anger on her omega babies presence as for her lisa is same as jimin.

She immediately take jimin in her embrace
"What's wrong mochi? Eomma is here,.... are you tired? "

He just nod his head hiding his head on her neck calming to her motherly scent to which jisso chuckle.

They went to the room after getting all the things she purchased lisa bind goodbye as jackson will come home early. Jimin was giving the clothes and necessity jungkook needs except heat suppressant as he cant take in giving it to the boy.

He find it tok cute to see the clueless bunny infront of him checking tampoons and bra.

"Its for you kook"

"Me?  Why do i need it? "

"Because you will completely change as an omega for your alpha"

On mention of his alpha those butterfly reappeared on his belly, cheek turns crimsom red which only make jimin laugh.

"So kook, hyung will say you sone badic things that your idiot hyungs dont teach you okay"

"Hmm... "

"So, this bra will be useful once your breast starts to grew up. It will slowly puffed up for our pup to feed. So once you have feel that it grews a little more that can expose through your shirts uiu will need to use bra.  See like this you will cup it in your breast and clip the hooks okay" jimin show how to ise it over his shirt

"But hyung why would i need to use it outside ny dress like superman? " 

Jimin widen his eyes and face palm thinking 'here it goes again'.

"No no kook. It should be inside.first yiu put your bra then your shirt. Okay"

"Okay hyung" and his head was thinking something else which again maje those butterfly in his tummy.

"And this, these are tampons. So since hyung don't mate you still you will have your heat anytime this week. Its a time where your alpha will clame you as his show how much he loves you, he will mate you and you can have a high chance to get pregnant.  So if hyung is still being an ass like now he will not mate you, so after the heat is gone you will start your periods and you have to use this"

Though jungkook have no idea how periods work and how to use those cotton rolls with a string he just humm and nods.

"If you have any doubts comes to me at anytime, now go and take rest."

With that jungkook carry his stuffs in his bag and walk to his room with head full of questions.