losing💔

Jackson, jimin and lisa reached hospital, jackson was carring kookie and run inside where jin was already waiting fir them, he lead them to the labour room, jungkook is conscious and is crying and asking for tae continuously.

Jin make jungkook wear the hospital dress and monitor his vitals, fortunately the fall only trigger the early delivery the baby is safe..... or is he/her??

As he was monitoring, and keeping jungkook conscious who was continuously crying for his alpha

As he was monitoring, and keeping jungkook conscious who was continuously crying for his alpha. But jin eyes widen when he see the blood pressure shoot,  and his vitals starts to deviate. And he know jungkook need taehyung to keep him calm.

"Where the hell is his alpha" jin shouted at his high voice to the others who was waiting outside

"Hyung is not receiving ca.... " lous screams were heard before he complete, everyone look around seeing peeple panic and running, screaming many fall on the knees bearing their neck in submission, they watch whats happening with wide eyes, and see a huge black wolf witj red crimson eyes, reading to murder anyone walking towards them.

'Vante" jimin whisper shout falling on the floor in fear of what he is witnessing, he clearly see his brother is not calm, vante is furious and that itself is the end of anyone comes infront of him and they are in hospital.

They all look at the wolf that walking towards them, but something is off, the way he look at jackson like he was about to attack jackson, which made jimin and lisa scared, not to mention jackson too

They all look at the wolf that walking towards them, but something is off, the way he look at jackson like he was about to attack jackson, which made jimin and lisa scared, not to mention jackson too. Jimin was wondering what jackson made vante to trigger and then it clicks him

Jackson's dress have jungkooks blood and water as he carried the boy,....... shiver run through jimins spine one he realise vante took it wrong..... he througt jackson harm jungkook, he gulped the lump that formed in his throught. Jackson move back as vante reach near him. And he takes out his palm to slash the boy, lisa cry in fear, jimin was froze on spot and jackson he feels his soul left his body.

But vante stop doing it and everyone shock at that, and the look at what made a murderous vante to halt. There she, jeon yoena clutching into the fur of vante, pulling his long black fur while she was in the hold of a frozen lisa. Who was crying out, praying and thanking yeona for making vante stop.

Within the cue jimin runs infront and tell jackson is the one take jungkook hospital and thats why he had blood on him, and that make vante step back but on mention his omegas name he pushed open the door and enter the labor room making the nurses and doctors scared to death. Except kim jungkook.

Jin was the only one who was still trying to reach vante.... as the wolf immediately produced him calming pheromones making jungkook vital comes back to nomal, he nussle his nose to jungkook belly and his face which made a small giggle in between the cries, vante was walking around the bed, scenting it and standing protectively near kook, but as time passes the situation gets complicated, no one can go near kook as vante was standing there. And kook was falling more into critical stage.

Jin runs back hoping for jisso or hyungsik who can only command tbe trueblood to shift back as he tried even jimin a million times with their trembling omega self, but it dont find use. Yoongi and chanbaek reach they don't know how to face it, jimin was continuously calling his parents who were onthe way.

"AAAHHHHHHHH....... AL.... PHAAAAA........... " when the next contraction his jungkook cluntch on the black fur and scream but the next thing make everyone fall on their knees..... a loud growl making each one to submit,........ vante is acting as a fool, he was not trying to think like a human and is not giving taehyung his hold back, he made everyone submit when he hear his omegas scream thinking they will harm him.

As time passes kook was fighting hard to hold his consciousness, and vante have tears in his eyes

As time passes kook was fighting hard to hold his consciousness, and vante have tears in his eyes..... he could hear the fainting heart beat of his child making him more fear, more scarier, he continuously licked jungkook belly hoping he could save his child.