Chapter 48- Deep Emotions

(Maisie's POV)

*Later In The Night*

Its now around 9pm at night and we finally arrived at our destination and I couldn't wait to get inside and warm up to my Till because he really is like a giant warm fuzzy bear. 

Till didn't give much detail about the actual place we are staying but he said that its a very cute cottage in the middle of nowhere. 

Now I like my peace and tranquil life but from what Till has described; if you were in danger like you were dying, no one would know. 

But that was the least of my problems, because the cottage is in the middle of nowhere; we had to stock up on food and I could not face going into any supermarkets and Till didn't force me or try to tell me it will be ok; he just allowed me to stay in the car with the doors locked which I was thankful for. 

I don't think I'm quite ready to face supermarkets yet as I'm still so shook up about what happened but I haven't processed it yet and I'm trying so hard but nothing works.

"You ok there baby" Till asked as I put away the last remaining of the shopping into the cupboards "yeah baby; everything is packed away" I smiled and suddenly felt a pair of hands upon my waist.

"You know you are the most beautifulest queen I have ever laid eyes upon" Till said and I turned around in his arms and saw his beautiful adorable face "I did know that baby; you tell me everyday and it warms my heart" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I just want to cosy up to you and protect my beautiful sexy hot queen" Till smiled and picked me up onto the kitchen counter; I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to feel at ease with myself. 

I've always felt so safe and secure with Till; he would never let anything harm me and I know he's going to protect me for eternity. Even if we break up; I know he'd still want to protect me because that's how much he cares and loves me. 

"You hungry baby" Till asked bringing me back to reality "nein; glass of wine and my beautiful king by the fire" I smiled before I pecked him upon his lips "I'll get the wine and I'll meet you by the fire" he smiled and proceeded to the wine glasses in the cupboard. 

I slid myself off from the kitchen counter and walked upstairs so I could get something more cosy on rather than my jeans. 

I've already noticed that its much more colder here than Berlin which does surprise me; but I have been raised in Berlin my whole life and barely left in winter. It was always family time...or so I thought until Dad had to work overseas most of the time which meant I became very lonely. 

I walked into our little bedroom for the next few days and pulled out my Rammstein onesie from the closet and placed it upon the bed; I quickly changed my underwear before putting on my onesie and finally my fluffy socks. 

I walked downstairs and saw Till upon the floor next to the roaring fire protecting nothing but warmth and comfort. 

"Here you my Love" Till smiled offering me the glass of wine that was next to him "thanks baby" I smiled and sat next to him before reaching for the glass.

"This is what I've needed for a long time; just alone time with you baby" Till smiled before he wrapped an arm around me "it will all kick off soon with tour and we won't get to do stuff like this so I appreciate you booking some time alone for us baby" I smiled and curled up to Till and rested my head upon his shoulder.

"I know baby and work is starting to stress me out a little more now and you know when I'm in the studio late at night; all I wanna do is come home and be with you" he smiled and kissed my head.

"You relieve my stress Love and I grin so much just thinking about you" Till sighed happily as I glanced at him in awe. No one has ever said anything like that before; this isn't something I'm used to but its true when Till says he loves me and I believe him. 

"You amaze me more and more everyday Till and I can't describe the love I feel for you; like just even thinking about you sends like love shivers down my spine" I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"You never stop to think about whether you'll find love or not but once you do; you feel liberated and no matter what shit is currently going on in the world...." He paused for a second and looked at me straight.

"Whatever shit is happening; having you takes all the stress of the world away" he smiled so sweetly and caressed my cheek "I'm so lucky to have you and despite my age and all the stress over the last 20 years...I know for sure I want to be with you for eternity baby" Till smiled once again but I was speechless. He has never admitted feelings so deep and expressed them so emotionally before, I want to cry. 

"Aw Till do you really mean all that" I asked even though it was a daft question "you know I mean all that baby, I love you; I love you like Richard has always loved Paul only 100000000% more; you're the only person I want to spend eternity with you" Till spoke so proudly of me "I love you too baby" I smiled and kissed his lips with such passion and lust before we pulled away. 

"Oh that reminds me" Till suddenly got up from the floor and went over to his backpack "this came for us; I thought we could play with it" Till smiled before passing me the small slender box. 

"What is it; what have we ordered" I asked "you'll be pleasantly surprised" Till smiled seductively at me. I opened up the small box and was pleasantly surprised to see the pinwheel toy for our...oh what should I call it; kinky sex time. 

"Oh I forgot we ordered this Till; I really want to torture you with this; like tie you up and blindfold you and wheel it against your thick member" I seductively smiled feeling the tiny blades against my fingertips.

"Hang on; when did I say you were going to torture me" Till asked shocked "we agreed baby; just imagine the blades upon your thick member as your erection becomes stronger and more pleasurable" I smiled as he sat next to me again looking at it.

"Well I mean we could try it; without the tying up first; just to see if I like it" he smiled as he sipped his wine "ok baby but if you do like it; can I tie you up" I asked "yes baby but only if I like it" he smiled pecking my lips before he grabbed the pinwheel from my hands.

"Baby; what if you were willing for me to fuck you with a strap-on; would you be up for it" I asked and glanced at him "excuse me" Till's shocked voice erupted "just as a thought; some men actually find it a turn on and discover the anal hole is actually very pleasurable" I smiled.

"Erm... you're gonna have to give me some time to think about that baby but for now; I'll let you play with my thick cock with this pinwheel" he once again smiled seductively before placing it back in its original packaging.

"So can we play with it tonight" Till asked as I rested my head upon his shoulder "I'm a bit tired babe; tomorrow" I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Are you ok baby; are you having flashbacks" Till asked with concern "I'm fine baby; being cuddled up to you with a warm fire is just perfect baby" I smiled putting my wine down upon the floor and resting my head upon his lap.

"As long as you're ok baby and you're safe then I'm happy" he smiled and started to stroke my hair "I love you Till Lindemann" I smiled up at him "I love you so much baby" Till smiled and kissed my lips before I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax with the warm fire. 

A/N I'm  soooo sorry for not updating; again mental health hasn't been great and I've only just moved house a few weeks ago.

A/N This is a pinwheel in case you didn't know; its just to avoid confusion.