Chapter 25-Yoga/Cannibalism

*Few Days Later*

(Maisie's POV)

It's been a few days and a letter about my brain scan still hasn't come through the letter box; not like I wanted a brain scan because I really don't want one. 

It was exactly half 7 in the morning and I was so very hungry. 

I've been up since 5 this morning as I couldn't get back to sleep but I also didn't want to disturb Till. 

I got up from Till's bed, luckily his arms weren't wrapped around me and I left his room to go downstairs. 

When I got downstairs, I saw Schneider doing...yoga; since when did Schneider do yoga.

"Good morning, Maisie" a topless Schneider smiled as he stretched his arms out in front of him "good morning, since when did you do yoga" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Well, I've figured I'm getting a little fat so I decided to start my yoga again" he smiled stretching his left leg to the side.

"You look like a fucking idiot" I laughed and went into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"It's fine, look just try it" Schneider motioned for me to join him; I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to him.

"How do you do yoga then" I asked "it's pretty simple, all you got to do is stretch your limbs and breath nice and gentle" Schneider smiled.

"Okay so in other words; just copy what that woman is doing on the telly" I pointed to the TV "well yes, just copy that woman" he laughed. 

I rolled my eyes at him and giggled when he tried to copy the woman on the TV.

"You're not doing very well are you" I giggled stretching my arms out in front of me "well, I haven't done it in a while so I'm a bit shit right now" Schneider laughed. 

After an hour of yoga, Schneider finally turned off the DVD and we both proceeded into the kitchen to make food. 

"But I don't think you really need to engage in yoga" I said as I sat at the island in the kitchen. 

"Dude, look at this piece of fat" Schneider pointed to his stomach "I'm fat and you know it" he sighed.

"Schnei, you're not fat; you have a perfect body but yoga is useful for relaxation" I smiled as Schneider placed a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Maybe you're right but I still feel fat" he sighed "well, if it makes you feel any better then I think you have the perfect body" I smiled and kissed Schneider's cheek.

"Aw, I love you Maisie" he smiled "love you too, Schnei" I smiled "so, anyway; I've been meaning to ask...erm what's with Paul and Richard" Schneider asked taking a sip from his coffee.

"What about them" I asked a little curious "well, it's nothing bad but I saw them...kissing" he said "they were kissing because they are dating" I giggled "ah, that will explain it then" Schneider smiled.

"What will explain what" Till wrapped his arms around me "fuck me Till, you scared the living shit out of me" I giggled.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby" Till kissed my cheek and sat behind me on another tool "you will be, fucking hell" I giggled and and sunk deeply in his arms.

"So, what are we doing today" I asked "whatever the hell you want, babe" Till smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I don't know what to do today" I sighed "we'll figure something out baby" Till kissed my head. 

"Anyway, why are you two up so early" Till asked "because I couldn't sleep and then saw Schneider doing yoga so I joined him" I smiled up at Till.

"You're doing yoga again, why" Till asked a little surprised "because I'm too fat" Schneider sighed.

"Schnei, you're not fat; the more you say it, the more you will convince yourself that you are" I sighed "I guess you're right but I still feel fat" he sighed.

"Who's fat" Paul asked walking into the kitchen "me, which is why I'm starting yoga again" Schneider answered.

"Oh really, you're doing yoga again, can I join you because I'm getting a little fat" Paul said sitting in between Schneider and me.

"Paulie, not you too; you are not fat and neither are you Schnei" I sighed "I know I'm only a little fat but I also use yoga for relaxation" Paul smiled.

"See, why don't you use yoga for relaxation instead of trying to lose weight" I suggested "now, that could work; I'm gonna work that out" Schneider smiled and walked upstairs.

"I feel sorry for Doom sometimes, he feels so self-conscious about his body sometimes and I get upset" Paul sighed.

"Me too Paulie, I feel self-conscious about my body sometimes" I sighed "aw, baby; don't feel self-conscious, you're beautiful" Till kissed my cheek "aw, thanks baby" I smiled.

"Hey I'm beautiful too" Paul smiled "of course you are Paulie but Richard can tell you that" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"MAIL'S HERE" Flake screamed "fucking hell Flake; you scared the hell out of me then" I giggled as Flake walked over to us.

"Sorry Maisie, didn't mean to scare you" he smiled "let's see what mail we have, Ollie, Reesh,, me finally...oh Maisie, letter for you" Flake passed me over a letter.

"Great, I bet it's about my brain scan" I sighed opening it "don't worry baby, you will be okay" Till wrapped his arms around me tight "thanks baby" I smiled unfolding the letter. 

"Okay, it says that I have to be at the hospital for 10:00AM, I'm not allowed any food for at least 12 hours and they are going to check to see if I'm healthy for the scan" I sighed.

"Damn, no food for at least 12 hours; that's bad baby" Till sighed "well, it didn't say anything about cannibalism so I might not be starving" I laughed.

"MEIN TEIL" Schneider screamed entering the kitchen "HELL YEAH SCHNEIDER" I screamed and high-fived him.

"I'm sorry Schneider but the only mein teil Maisie is having is mine" Till said proud "of course I'm only going to be having yours" I kissed Till on his lips and sat on his lap.

"Seriously, it's not even 9 in the morning and we're already talking about cannibalism" Paul laughed "Maisie started it" Flake pointed out.

"Shut it Flake" I hit him over the head "right I'm going to get dressed for the day; you guys go and think of something decent to do today" I kissed Till's lips and ran upstairs to Reesh's room. 

"Reesh, wake up" I tapped Richard lightly "morning baby" Reesh yawned sitting up "hmmm, have I turned into Paul" I giggled.

"Shit, sorry Mais, thought you was Paul" Richard laughed "it's okay Reesh, anyway I got a letter from the hospital today" I said "oh, let me see" he smiled and I handed him the letter.

"I've got to make sure you have no food for at least 12 hours, you'll be okay girl" Richard smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I know, anyway; are you coming downstairs for breakfast" I asked "sure, I'll be down in a minute" Reesh kissed my forehead I smiled and kissed his cheek and left the room. 

I walked back downstairs and saw all the guys in the living, discussing things.

"Hey, what are we discussing" I asked sitting on Till's lap on the couch "about what we are doing today and so far we have nothing" Paul sighed.

"Oh, well we are going to be bored" I said and sung into Till's arms "whilst I'm going for a nap, you guys think of ideas" I smiled and buried my face in the crook of Till's neck and feel asleep.