Chapter 54- Tour Packing/Maisie What's Wrong?

*Few Days Later*

(Maisie's POV)

As I've previously stated; the tour is fast approaching and the entire house is in utter chaos and I mean real chaos; everyone's clothes, suitcases and personal belongings are spread out everywhere in the house and it quite literally looks like a bomb has hit the interior part of the house. 

You cannot walk anywhere without tripping over something and if there is one thing I have now learnt about both Paul and Till is that they are anxious packers. 

I'm pretty sure I've seen Till pack and unpack his suitcase at least 100 times in the last 3 days and it was starting to make me anxious like what if I forget important documents that I need, I'll be fucked. 

So with the house in a complete state of chaos and disarray; there really isn't much else to report aside from receiving all the important paperwork. 

Rammstein even have a band photo that they take on every tour and at the bottom it states to never obstruct them in wherever they proceed to go and now I'm actually attached to the photo. 

So if I want to go absolutely anywhere; not one person can obstruct me; so that has at least calmed my nerves down slightly because I am absolutely terrified of being at a venue and wanting to see Till and then being refused access. 

But Till has continued to reassure me that no one is going to obstruct me and he will make it clear that I am allowed to go anywhere I want; god I love this man so much. 

I was walking upstairs to mine and Till's bedroom as he had planned a movie night for us but I know that he definitely just wants to fuck me which I don't mind because I'm horny as fuck. 

I walked into our bedroom and once again for the 101th time I'm seeing Till unpack and attempt to repack his suitcase.

"I swear I'm gonna batter you with that suitcase soon if I see you unpack and repack it one more time" I rolled my eyes and started to strip to my t-shirt and thong "I'm sorry Love; tour packing really stresses me out and yes I have already taken my meds today" Till stated as he scratched his head and attempted to repack his case.

"I remember there was this one tour I had to pack; it was summer and I was touring with my Dad and I do remember the packing being stressful" I said as he continued to pile stuff neatly into his case "its super stressful; most times its the reason why I don't even want to tour" Till sighed a little as got down upon his knees next to his case "but then I get on stage and I fucking love what I do" Till smiled; I walked over to him and placed my hands upon his muscular shoulders.

"I love what you do too baby" I smiled and kissed his cheek as I massaged his shoulders "if you feel up to it and you leave your packing alone...I'll give you blowy in bed" I whispered the last part into his ear; Till turned round and smiled seductively at me.

"Oh Daddy does want his cock sucking" I smiled and trailed kisses upon his neck "but..." Till said and I pulled away "if I want my cock sucked; I've got to leave my packing alone" Till questioned "yes just for tonight baby; its late and you promised a movie night" I continued to stroke his shoulders.

"Ok; I'll get into bed" Till got up from his knees and turned to me "I love you" Till smiled sweetly before he kissed me softly upon my lips "I love you too baby" I smiled he smiled once again and soon walked over to the tv and quickly put on the movie for us. 

I know he's stressed but I've successfully dragged him away from the stress problem and into bed where he belongs.

"Oh before I forget; can you just sign this for me Love" Till asked as he started to aggressively search through a rucksack "what is it" I asked curious "its just an official document to state that you are permitted access all areas without obstruction" Till smiled as he handed me the paperwork.

"Oh cool; do I have to read all the small print" I asked "no my Love; just need your name and I'll deal with the rest" Till smiled and kissed my forehead. I walked over to our side drawer and got a pen out; signing my name on the official dotted line. 

"Here you go baby" I smiled handing him the paper before I suddenly felt a wave of dizziness and sharp pains within my chest. 

"Ow fuck" I cried out "Maisie what is it" Till asked "Till...help" I cried out once again before I saw him run over to me "Maisie what it is baby" Till asked as he grabbed my hands to keep me steady. 

"I don't know baby; I just feel really dizzy" I explained as I continued to suffer with the unfamiliar pain within my chest "sit down baby" Till directed me to the bed "ow Till; it hurts" I cried out in pain having no knowledge of what the pain actually is and what is causing it. 

"Baby what hurts" Till panicked as he couldn't figure out what to do; I tried to overcome the wave of dizziness but my vision started to become blurry.

"Till I can't see...I can't see" I started panicking as my anxiety started increasing "Maisie its ok; stay calm and breathe" Till grabbed onto my hands as he kneeled down in front of me "Till I can't see" I continued to panic "its ok baby; I'll get you some water" Till suddenly got up.

"No Till don't leave me" I tried to stand up but the dizziness and being unable to see caused me to collapse upon the floor.

"Maisie fuck" I heard Till and felt him pick me up into his strong arms "baby; what happened er...Richard, anyone can we get some wasser" Till panicked before he placed me gently upon the bed. 

My vision was starting to clear but that pain within my chest still remained "here I just heard you and needing wasser" Schneider entered our bedroom with a glass of water in his hand "thanks Schneider; here baby drink" Till tried to remain calm but panic was still strong within his voice. 

I sipped a bit of the water and tried to decrease my anxiety and panic as best as possible but it seemed like it was continuing to increase even more. 

"Breathe calmly Maisie; like in yoga" Schneider calmly said; I focused upon his voice but continued to stare at Till. 

That unfamiliar sudden pain had disappeared and I found myself in such a confused state. I don't know how long its been but I know Till has been sat upon the floor next to me the entire time; stroking my hands to keep me calm. 

"Maisie...are you alright Princess" Till asked calmly "I think so" I said continuing to focus upon Till's face. Till gave Schneider the empty glass and Till rested his head upon my stomach keeping eye contact.

"Till what the fuck just happened" I asked confused "I don't know baby; should I ring an ambulance" Till asked starting to retrieve his phone.

"No Till...just stay with me" I simply said Till smiled and he stripped to his underwear and got into bed. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and stroked my back to comfort me.

"Till promise me you won't leave me" I said as I turned to him "I promise baby" Till smiled; I gently turned around in his arms and listened to his racing heartbeat, fuck I've given him quite a fright.

"Talk in the morning baby" I quietly said into his chest "just rest baby" Till kissed my head as I closed my eyes. 

I don't know what that pain was nor why I started to feel dizzy and why my vision become blurry but I'm about to leave for a 6 month tour so I need to get myself checked out before it. 

It scared me and its left me confused and it has created so many questions that are now circling around in my head and they were making my head hurt. 

"Till is she ok" I heard Schneider "yeah shhh; don't wake her she needs rest; I'll explain in the morning" Till explained before I felt him kiss my head once again.

A/N Another chapter; could there be something wrong with Maisie.