Chapter 46- High Anxiety/Doctor Dick?

(Maisie's POV)

Its nearly 10pm at night and Till hasn't returned home and my anxiety at this stage has officially hit the ceiling and I can't seem to calm it down no matter how much I try. 

Richard has tried but even he couldn't calm down my anxiety and all I know is that only Till could calm it down. I haven't even had caffeine; that isn't the best idea since it really does trigger it but I need Till and desperately. 

If Till is to be kept at the studio for long periods of time then I knew I was asking for that when I started dating him; its his work and he's proud of it. 

Of course I will get used to the fact that Till won't be round as much as I want him to but right now; I really need him as I've become very frightened and clingy to the point where I won't allow Till to leave me for more than a minute. 

I sat up in bed and dangled my legs against the sheets as my feet hit the ground; it was cold and made me want to get back in bed but I'm determined that the rape won't beat me, it won't bury me into my grave. 

I was about to stand up when I felt sharp dull pains course through my legs causing me to sit back in my original position; I've been in bed all day and my legs are numb due to it. 

"I'm organising it tomorrow dipshit" I suddenly heard Till behind our bedroom door; my heart fluttered hearing his sweet voice and I knew it will allow me to calm down. 

"Yeah; I'll look at it later but I need to check on Maisie first" I heard him again before he slowly opened the door and saw me.

"Babygirl; what are you doing out of bed; you're gonna catch your death" Till asked as he put the rucksack he had upon the ground "technically I'm not out of bed; I'm just out of the covers" I laughed a little before Till sat next to me.

"I'm so worried about you baby" he sighed and pulled me into his chest "why are you back so late" I asked glancing up at him "don't get mad at me but....I've been in touch with a psychiatrist and I have arrange for you to meet them next week" he explained tightening his grip upon me. 

"Till I don't think I can do it" I started to feel a panic attack course its way through me "baby you're gonna be fine; please baby you need to see someone" Till sighed "you can't be in bed all the time baby; what happened to you will never leave and I understand that but you still have your whole life ahead of you my Love" Till explained and cupped my face within the palms of his hands. 

"I love you baby; I will be with you when you're healing and when you're being the badass queen I know you are" Till smiled and kissed my nose softly allowing me to feel calm and safe within his presence.

"I will be with you; I promise you now I will be by your side throughout the eternity of everything but please baby, you need to see someone" Till sighed as I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and felt myself getting lost.

"Ok Till; promise me you will be with me the whole time" I asked sniffling up a little "I promise my beautiful queen" he kissed my head softly.

"Have you had anything to eat" Till asked changing the subject "no; I'm sorry" I sighed admitting defeat once again "will you eat a sandwich baby; just so I know you've got something in your system" Till asked almost pleading.

"Just one sandwich baby" I smiled Till smiled and planted his lips to my forehead before he got up "I'll make you a sandwich baby but please get back in bed so you don't catch your death" Till smiled I rolled my eyes but managed to get back into bed before I saw him leave for the kitchen. 

I didn't really want to eat anything but for Till I would so he doesn't have to worry about me as much. 

I was about to settle back into bed obeying Till's orders when I noticed the rucksack he came back with and to my curiosity I wanted to see some inside information about the potential new album. 

I got out of bed without falling and walked over to his rucksack and started pulling items out of it. 

There wasn't much that caught my eye until I saw a fairly large file named 'Doctor Dick'; what the fuck is this, I bet its some new sex idea for us. 

I still want sex with Till but I'm more fragile than previously and he knows that but I didn't want to deprive him of something that we both love. 

I pulled the file out of his rucksack and to my surprise; it wasn't a new sex idea for us but it was for potential new merch that he wants to sell, seriously 'Doctor Dick'; what gave him that idea as a name. I placed everything back in his rucksack and returned back into the warm comfort of my bed. 

"Here babygirl; please try and eat it all" Till smiled walking back into our bedroom and he handed me the sandwich "thanks baby" I smiled a little and started to tear little bits of the sandwich. 

"Should we watch a film or something" Till asked as he started to strip to his boxer shorts; he took my breath away when I saw his beautiful shirtless body but it was his thic hairy muscular thighs that made me weak; I really want him to choke me as I'm sucking him off. 

"What are you looking at pervet" Till joked as he saw me gazing beautifully at him "sorry; you're just so beautiful" I shook my head and continued to try and eat my sandwich "you are the most beautifulest badass queen I have ever seen and I'm so happy I'm fucking her" Till smiled and kissed me softly upon my lips.

"Aw and I thought you were being all romantic for a second" I laughed rolling my eyes "you must know me by now babygirl" he laughed and crawled into the bed beneath the covers and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I know you'll still do 'Bück Dich' with Flake but I'm ok with that" I smiled as placed my empty plate upon my bedside table and cuddled up to Till.

"By the way; what the actual fuck is 'Doctor Dick' all about" I asked with confusion "oh god; its new merch I'm planning to sell but its still in the pre-production stage" Till smiled "really 'Doctor Dick'; what gave you that idea" I asked giggled into Till's chest.

"I cannot disclose anymore information regarding 'Doctor Dick'; but its gonna be good" Till smiled and kissed my forehead "what merch are you planning to sell" I asked "I'll tell you soon; I promise baby but I really need some sleep because I'm up early again tomorrow" Till said and closed his eyes, settling his head upon his pillows.

"You have to promise me that you won't overwork yourself baby especially since I need you right now" I sighed into his chest "I promise baby now go to sleep before I start biting you" Till laughed and kissed my cheek; I shook my head and closed my eyes allowing myself to fall asleep to Till's heartbeat once again.