Chapter 24- Nearly Naked Schneider

*Time Lapse*

(Maisie's POV)

I woke on the couch, snuggled in Paul's arms; my head resting upon his chest and Richard sleeping next to Paul, on his ass. 

It was pitch black outside yet it looked so beautiful and incredibly intriguing.

I tried desperately to get out of Paul's grip but failed because it turns out, I'm too damn tired and have no strength within me.

"What the fuck is going on here, baby" Till asked as he approached me along with a nearly naked Schneider.

"I have no idea, all I know is that we all must have fallen asleep" I giggled and managed to get out of Paul's grip.

"Schneider, why are you only in boxers" I asked "because I'm too fucking hot, dude" Schneider laughed and skipped to the kitchen.

"How can you be hot, we're in fucking winter" I shook my head and then glanced at Till "don't worry; he likes to be only in boxers in winter" Till smiled.

"Erm, okay, super weird" I giggled and hugged Till tight. 

"Well, it looks like you've had a good time down here with Paul and Richard" Till smiled and kissed my head.

"Anyway, it looks like you're really tired and should probably come to bed with me" he smiled. 

"Probably but you have to carry me" I smiled cute at him he rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style. 

"Wait, I want to say goodnight to Schneider" I whined "sorry baby" Till laughed and went over to Schneider in the kitchen.

"Night Schneider, I'm off to bed" I said "night Maisie girl, I love you" Schneider kissed my head "I love you too, Schneider" I smiled and Till started walked to the stairs.

Till carried me to his bedroom and gently placed me on the bed. 

"You okay babygirl" Till asked as he started to strip "I'm fine baby" I smiled Till smiled and started to strip my pants.

"Till, I need to ask a favour" I said crawling into bed "what's that baby" Till asked crawling into bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Well I got a call from the hospital today and they want to do a brain scan to see if any brain damage occurred and I'm scared" I said.

"Aw babe, don't be scared; I take it you want me to come with you" he asked "please come, Richard has already agreed to come but I really want you to come to" I said.

"Of course I will come baby; I love you" Till kissed me softly "thanks baby, I love you too" I kissed Till's cheek and rested my head upon his chest.

"Get some sleep baby and don't worry too much about the hospital, Richard and I will be with you" Till kissed my head.

"Thanks baby, night; I love you" I smiled "night baby, I love you too" Till kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep.