Chapter 12- True Feelings Admitted

Richard's POV)

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Was the only thing that was screaming in my mind as I got to my hotel room, I can't take this anymore, I've been holding it in for too long and I can't anymore.

I got to my hotel room and slammed the bathroom door, ugh I can't hide it deep within my soul any longer.

Oh god I want Paul so bad, I wanna feel his body colliding with mine, I wanna smell his scent and make him know how much I love him.

God, I need to tell him, I want Paul and if I continue to live the way I am, I'm gonna send myself insane.

I've never told anyone this but since I started working with Paul, I started to love him and I grown to him more and more until eventually my feelings wanted him in many ways I didn't think.

But unfortunately I don't think I can claim Paul as mine but I want to at last tell him my feelings and I do feel sorry for dragging Maisie into it, here's my point.

I only said that I love Maisie so I can get to Paul, I don't love Maisie like that, I love Paul but it was the only way I could get to Paul like that.

"Richard, you okay" Schneider asked outside the bathroom door shit I forgot I was sharing a room.

"Yeah, I'm fine Doom" I said "you sure, you've been saying a lot of weird things about Paul" he said fuck Schneider knows, he's gonna ask me questions.

Damn, how did I not realise that I was saying things out loud.

I got up off the floor and splashed my face with water, I still can't believe that I've been hiding my true self for years amongst my family, friends, fans and most importantly my band.

"Hey Richard" Schneider greeted as I came out of the bathroom "hey" I sighed and sat on my bed "come on, you can tell me, what's up and what's with Paul" he asked I sighed.

"Doom, you're gonna laugh at me so much but I'm...gay" I said "you're gay, how did this come about" he asked sitting next to me.

"It came about when we started our first band feeling B and I was already confused by my sexuality but I soon found my true self when I met...Paul" I said.

"So, you're in love with your guitar partner Paul Landers" he asked "correct, I love him to the bone, just something about him that makes my stomach have butterflies and he makes me feel loved without him even knowing" I said and felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Hey don't cry Richard" Schneider pulled me into a hug "I've been longing to love him for over 20 years and yet I still can't claim him as mine" I said and wiped my eyes.

"Richard, you need to tell him because if these feelings stay inside of you any longer, you're gonna drive yourself insane and we still need our lead guitarist" Doom said I smiled.

"Thanks dude" I said "you're welcome Richard" he said and got up "I'm gonna sleep for a bit" I said "you do that" he said and left the room.

I got into my bed and pulled out the little picture of Paul I have in my wallet, one day I'm gonna love Paul like I love my guitar.

Schneider was right, I have to tell Paul but how, I can't make a fool of myself but I'll figure something out.

I finally let sleep take over me and yet again I dreamt of Paul and me in bed, I'll wait for you Paul.

A/N soo Richard has admitted his feelings about Paul, I decided that I wanted to do a love story between Richard and Paul but who does Maisie love...well I ain't telling but keep reading to find out.