Chapter 11- What Richard

(Paul's POV)

I slowly work from the lobby to the lift and press my floor as I just wanted my bed to sleep off this awful hangover. I don't even know half the stuff I drank last night.

But I do remember coming back from the bars with Richard and Ollie and passing out in the lobby, I think passing out in a lobby has got to be one of the most awkward things to ever do.

I finally got to my room and slowly unlocked it, I'm never usually this slow but I need to sleep.

I kicked off my shoes and took my coat off, relaxing on the bed. I noticed Maisie peacefully asleep in her bed, I almost left her until I saw Richard in bed with her.

And he wasn't in bed with her in a protective way, what the fuck is going on.

"Richard, Richard, get that fucking lazy ass of yours up" I whispered/shouted a little "in a minute" Richard hushed down again "no, now you fucking idiot" I said.

"Alright I'm up" Richard shot up "Paul, it was you, I thought it was Till" he said "what, why would Till be in here" I asked "to check on Maisie you dipshit" he said I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, you have got a lot of explaining to do, what is going on between you and Maisie" I asked "nothing's going on" Richard defended and sat on my bed next to me.

"Come off it Richard, something is going on" I said he sighed.

"To tell the truth, I love Maisie, she's a girl I've been longing to love for years" Richard said.

Wait did Richard just say that he loves Maisie.

"You love Maisie, are you out of your mind" I asked "I think...I think I am yes but I do love him...her" Richard said "Richard, you have to understand, Maisie..." I was about to say what I wanted until Maisie moved a little in bed.

"Let's go to the bar and we'll talk" I said "if it shuts you up then fine" Richard groaned and left the room I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my shoes and jacket.

After me and Richard got out of the lift, we headed to the bar, I know I shouldn't get involved but Richard can't love Maisie like that.

Me and Richard got our drinks at the bar, me with a coffee cos of my hangover.

"Okay, you have explaining to do" Richard said as he sat at the bar with me "me, why" I asked "you were saying that I had to understand something about Maisie" he said.

"Oh yeah, you've got to understand that Maisie nearly got raped a week ago, she doesn't need nor certainly want a relationship right now" I said.

"And your point being" Richard asked "Maisie is finding it hard, she just needs loving people around her and not like that" I said.

"What makes you say that I'm trying to get with her, I understand the situation" he said I sighed "just promise me you won't try anything with her" I said.

"I promise Paul" he said I smiled a little "anyway I need to go and find Ollie, he wanted to ask me sometimes last night but he passed out" Richard said "okay, see you later then" I said.

After Richard left, I kept thinking of Maisie, not in a sexual way, just in that sort of bestfriend protective way.

Poor Maisie, I know she'll be okay.

A/N okay before you start jumping for joy, Maisie and Richard won't be dating however Richard will be dating someone else but I ain't telling.