Chapter 26- Food Restrictions/Vampires

*Few Days Later)

(Maisie's POV)

It was the night before my brain scan and guess what...I am hungry like so hungry. 

I had been stuffing my face all day but unfortunately it came to an end and I had to start my no eating for 12 hours.

I had been driving the whole household mad because I've been hungry and sending myself insane in a way.

Anyway, its late at night and I can't sleep because I'm hungry so Richard and I are downstairs watching movies and me complaining in his ears. 

The rest of the guys including Till had gone to bed; I wanted Till to get some sleep because he will eventually have to wake me from sleep when I finally go to sleep. 

"Reesh, I'm hungry" I whined as Richard walked over to the couch, sitting on it.

"I know you're hungry girl but I can't allow you to have anymore food now" Richard sighed and pulled me onto his lap.

"Soon, the scan will be all over and you can stuff your face like you've done today" Richard kissed my head.

"Hehe, I love you" I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his chest "I love you too, Maisie" Reesh kissed my head.

"But I'm still hungry" I sighed "I know baby, just try not to think about it" Reesh tightened his grip on me.

I rested my head on Reesh's shoulder and sighed knowing I'm on my way to having no food for 24 hours.

"Hey, any chance I can join you guys" Schneider yawned his way downstairs.

"Please, just make me food" I whined "sorry Maisie, no can do" Schneider sat on the couch next to me.

"Fine, well I'll just have to eat you then" I jumped on Schneider "argh, no Maisie; don't do cannibalism" Schneider giggled trying to fight me.

"Aw, I could never eat you Schneider, you're too adorable" I kissed his cheek and returned to sitting on Richard's lap.

"I'm so hungry, I hate this" I sighed "I know buddy, I had a brain scan once and they told me not to eat for at least 12 hours" Schneider said.

"So what did you do so you didn't cave in" I asked looking up to Schneider "cannibalism really, lovely human flesh" Schneider licked his lips which made me giggle.

"Jeez Doom, don't encourage her to eat human flesh; she's already hungry enough" Richard laughed.

"You know if I was a vampire, I could drink blood and it wouldn't affect the brain scan" I said. 

"Are you suggesting that we take you to Transylvania, let a vampire bite you so then you can satisfy your hunger" Schneider asked.

"Well, it seems like a plan and would probably work" I grinned "but then you'd be a vampire forever then" Richard said.

"I know but I've always wanted to be a vampire" I said "you are just impossible sometimes" Schneider shook his head.

"Jeez guys, can you keep the noise down" Flake whined walking down the stairs "sorry Flake, you know Maisie is hungry" Richard answered.

"Flake, are you making food" I asked walking into the kitchen "just a sandwich but you are not allowed food" Flake shook his head pointing his finger at me.

"Ugh, I hate this so much" I groaned walking back to the couch, curling up to Richard.

"I want food so bad" I sighed "I know baby, just got to hang in; tell you what, we can kill Flake and eat him" Schneider smiled.

"Can we can we" I beamed excitedly "what's going on, Maisie" Flake asked walking out of the kitchen towards us.

"Schneider said we can kill and eat you" I smiled evilly "I think not; I'd like to stay alive, night guys" Flake walked back upstairs.

"Ugh, I'm still hungry" I sighed resting my head on Richard's chest "I know girl, just try and sleep for a bit" Richard started describing comforting pattens upon my back. 

I snuggled into Richard's chest a little more, letting his comfort relax me and sure enough I soon was a victim of sleep.  

Ones Love Can Be So Strong Between Two People (A Rammstein Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara