Chapter 8- Paul's Phobia/Sudden Stomach Pains

*A whole 10 Hours Later*

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up hours later in the van to someone poking me, whoever it is, please stop.

"Maisie, Maisie, we're at the park" I heard Till's voice, I removed Till's hands away from my face and opened my eyes to see him smiling.

"Hey sleepyhead, come on, lets get checked in" Till said I smiled and got out of the van to see everyone else talking.

"Aw, here's little sleeping beauty" Richard smiled "shhhh" I whined and got my suitcase.

We all walked into the hotel and got ourselves checked in for the week. God, I was starving and really needed food.

"Guys" I said as we walked into the lift "yes Maisie" Paul asked "can we get food, I'm starving" I said "sure Maisie, we'll put our suitcases in the rooms and then get food" Paul smiled I smiled.

"Okay, so who's in which rooms" Richard asked as we walked out of the lift "okay rooms 305, 306 and 307 are flake and Oliver, Richard and Schneider, Maisie and Paul and I'm on my own in room 308" Till said we all nodded and walked to those rooms.

Me and Paul got to our room and we both collapsed on the beds.

"Paul" I said "yeah" Paul asked "I need to ask, why were you on my bedroom floor again this morning" I asked "Maisie, I'm gonna be honest with you" he got up and looked at me.

"I have this phobia where I feel like there is someone in my room and they're watching me" he said "you mean you're scared" I giggled "well sort of but I don't like my room sometimes and I went into yours cos I knew I was safe" he smiled.

"Aw, Paul you're so cute" I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him "sorry if I scare you sometimes" he said "aw, you don't scare me, I just find it odd" I giggled he laughed.

I got out of my Rammstein onesie and put on a different shirt whilst Paul decided to fully change but we were soon ready, yes I can have food.

Me and Paul exited our room and saw Schneider and Richard giving each other dirties.

"Paul what's up with Schneider and Richard" I asked "oh whilst you was asleep, they got into an argument about directions and well they're just being kids now" he laughed I laughed.

"Ritchie" I smiled "Maisie" Richard smiled and hugged me tight "can you do me a favour" I asked "sure anything" he said "can you make friends Schneider" I said "no way, he caused the argument this morning" Ritchie said.

"Oh come on, you two can't stay mad at each other forever" I said "but Maisie, he started it" Schneider stated "yeah well I'm ending it, now shake hands, bro hugs and apologise" I said they both sighed knowing they couldn't win with me.

They both made friends and I was happy but I was still keeping an eye on them.

Till, Flake and Oliver soon were ready and they both walked out of their rooms.

"Let's go and get food guys, I'm starving" Richard said we all laughed and walked into the lift. We walked out of the lift and we walked out of the hotel, down the road to see any nice restaurants.

We all decided on a burger bar as it was the closet to a restaurant and we need food fast.

We entered the restaurant and sat down at a booth, instantly looking at the menus. There was a lot on the menu but I couldn't refuse burger and chips, no way.

After we all ordered our drinks and foods, we all went into different conversations.

I kept asking Paul about his little phobia about his room and he was explaining that ever since he was a kid. He always thought there was this ghost that followed him.

I felt sorry for him in a way but he said that he has been able to cope with it and he isn't so bad today but he does prefer to keep it a secret.

Our food soon arrived and there was no doubt I was the first to dig in along with Schneider and Oliver, we so weird.

"Guys, calm down, you'll choke" Till said I slowed down a bit but Schneider and Oliver continued to eat fast, yeah guys you should really calm down.

I had nearly finished all my meal but I started to feel a bit sick so I didn't eat it all, not like it went to waste cos Schneider  ate the rest.

"Maisie, are you feeling okay" Till asked "yeah, just a bit sick" I said he smiled sad "you're looking really pale, maybe you should go back to the hotel" he suggested.

"Will you take me" I asked he smiled "sure, come on" he smiled getting up I smiled.

"We're off back to the hotel, I'm not feeling too good" I said "aw, okay Maisie, get better soon" the guys came up to me and group hugged I hugged them back and left the restaurant with Till.

"Till, my stomach hurts" I winced "it's okay princess" he said and picked me up bridal style.

Holy crap, he called me princess again and that feeling is back.

Till soon got back to the hotel and he got into the lift to my room. My stomach really started to have sharp pains and all I did was bury my head deep into Till's neck.

"Here you go Maisie" Till said as he gently placed me on my bed "thanks Till" I said he smiled down at me and pressed his lips to my forehead.

Till helped me into my pjs and he tucked me into bed. He made sure I was warm enough and he quickly checked my stomach to see why I had pain but he couldn't figure it out.

"Okay Maisie, I'm gonna go back to the restaurant, if you need me, you have my number and all the guys numbers too" Till said.

"Okay Till but I think I just need sleep" I said "maybe so try too, I love you princess" he kissed my forehead "I love you too Till" I said he smiled.

Till left me and I tried to find a way to sleep, why all of a sudden I have pain in my stomach, I don't understand.

I went on my side and the pain in my stomach subsided so I was able to get to sleep.

A/N another chapter, why do you think Till keeps calling Maisie 'princess' and why does Maisie like it so much.