Chapter 63- Heart Medication

(Maisie's POV)

It's 10pm at night and both Till and I made the decision for me to have the tube inserted into my heart after discussing the full treatment and side effects. 

The entire treatment that I'm starting on is I have to insert an injection into the tube that is now hanging out of my heart and inject a medicine that strengthens my arteries and allows them to relax in order to sustain blood flow however I am required this injection everyday on 2.5mg as a trial for 2 months to see how effective it is and if the medicine sustains oxygen at a stable level. 

"Maisie baby; are you alright getting out of the car or do you need help" Till asked as we arrived back at our hotel "I'm ok Till" I smiled before we both got out of the car and he grabbed the bag containing my new medication for the next few months. 

We both slowly walked back to our hotel room and Till immediately wrapping me up in our duvet cover.

"Are you warm enough my love" Till asked as he started to strip away his clothes "I'm ok; I'm just relieved I finally have a diagnosis" I smiled up at Till as I settled into bed knowing I had work in the next 8 hours.

"Do you want anything to eat my love; I can order room service" Till asked as he sat next to me upon the bed "I just want you next to me Till" I smiled "of course my Love; I just have some stuff to sort out for tomorrow first" Till smiled before he kissed my forehead softly. 

Till went on doing what he needed to do before I started to wonder about everything that has happened today, for one I'm absolutely not telling my Dad I have a heart condition.

If he ever finds out, that is me never working my current dream job again and becoming bedridden against my will. 

"Till Love" I said "yeah babygirl" Till asked as he sat upon the bed starting to pack stuff into his rucksack "can we not tell the guys about my heart condition; they're all so protective of me especially because of the rape and I feel like they will make me worse" I sighed a little.

"They will question why you went to the hospital baby" Till sighed as he placed his rucksack down next to mine "but we don't have to tell them the real reason; we can just say its part of your contract with Nicolai that health checks are a requirement" Till smiled as he climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arms tightly around.

"I don't want to lie to them Till but you know how protective they are especially since of the rape" I snuggled into Till's arms "I know baby but even I know this should remain between us" Till kissed my head once again.

"I love you Tillie Bear" I smiled "I love you too my beautiful queen" he smiled before he suddenly got up out of bed "what baby" I asked curious "shirt off" he demanded "I'm not having sex with you; I'm way too tired and plus you don't get your ass up until 9am" I laughed rolling my eyes. 

"No not sex; this is what you need" he turned around to look at me and I saw my heart medication in his right hand "oh no; its not been that many hours already" I sighed "I'm afraid so baby, I'm sorry" Till sighed a little "is that the one that contains caffeine" I asked "no its your night time one baby" Till explained as he placed it on the bedside table next to me and he went into the en suite to wash his hands. 

I'm required my heart medication 3 times a day; one in the morning, another shot in the afternoon around 3pm and my last one at night but it's one that doesn't contain caffeine. 

Even if I was to physically be in bed all day and do fuck all; I still require it. 

Till soon came back and he put on 2 vinyl gloves and started to measure out my dosage, I already know this heart condition is a pain in the ass and I think the worse thing about it is, I could have all the medication in the world to manage it but I can still....die. 

An example could be that does happen is the medication that I could be taking for a number of years could suddenly cause a reaction and reject my entire heart completely, which is why I'm on a trial to see how it reacts. 

"Are you ready babygirl" Till suddenly brought me back to reality "sorry Till" I pulled my shirt off and laid down upon the bed. 

Till walked over to me and comfortably kneeled over me upon the bed and he soon injected the syringe into my tube.

"It will hurt baby; just squeeze onto me if it gets too painful because I can't stop until its all in" Till explained "I know, I'll be ok" I smiled up at Till but I wasn't feeling comfortable. 

He started to push the medication through the syringe into the tube and it was a pain I've never experienced in my life. 

"Ow fuck Till" I started to sob "it hurts Till" I continued to sob but Till couldn't do anything but slowly inject my medication into my heart. 

"It's done baby; you've been so brave today" Till planted his lips to my forehead before he pulled the injection out of my tube and discarded it in the appropriate manner. 

I pulled my shirt back on and buried myself under the covers as my heart began to feel like a heart attack but it wasn't; the doctor explained that its perfectly normal to feel like you're having a heart attack after your injection because the actual medication is coursing through your heart trying to get it to pump blood. 

"I'm here my Love; are you in pain" Till asked as he climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me "I'm ok; my heart just hurts" I sighed as I cuddled into Till's warm arms "sleep my Love; you really need it" Till smiled.

"You won't leave me; you'll stay next to me" I said looking up to him "until you wake up baby; I'll be right here" Till smiled and squeezed me tight within his arms; I closed my eyes and felt my eyes heavy with sleep.

"I love you Maisie" was the last thing I heard before I finally fell asleep, hoping to wake up tomorrow.