Chapter 5- Morning Movies With Oliver

(Maisie's POV)

I woke the next morning to Richard and his arms lightly round my waist and Paul lying on top of him with a pair of boxer shorts on his head.

I giggled and got my phone from the side and took a picture of them, such adorable idiots.

As I got off my bed, Paul rolled over and fell on my side of the bed. It was an awkward silence until all of a sudden, Richard wrapped his arms around Paul.

Richard must think I'm Paul, bless him, they're so cute.

I left my room, leaving Paul and Richard to sleep and went downstairs to see Oliver on the couch crossed legged with a dinosaur onesie on and he was eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Maisie" Oliver smiled "morning Ollie" I smiled and sat next to him "did you get some sleep after your midnight snack" he asked.

"I did and I made Richard carry me cos I refused to leave the couch" I giggled "you're so evil, he is small you know" he said "compared to you he is" I said "that's true" he smiled.

"So, anyway why are you on the couch on your own" I asked "oh, Till Flake and Schneider have gone out to get you the surprise they have been planning" he smiled "what surprise" I asked "I don't know, I haven't been told about it" he said.

"Fair enough, so it's just us two and Richard and Paul today" I asked "I think so, wanna watch a film" Ollie asked "sure, what did you have in mind" I asked "Anime" he smiled "hell yes, don't care which one, I love Anime" I smiled.

"Oh my god, that's so cool, I wanna put death note on" he smiled "go for it" I smiled he smiled and went over to the TV and he put death note in.

Oliver came back and I snuggled on the couch next to him. He put a blanket over us and made sure I was warm.

"Ollie" I said "yes Maisie" he asked "is it okay if I...curl up to you on your lap" I asked "of course it is, don't ask me Maisie, just curl up with me" Oliver smiled I smiled and crawled on to his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I rested my head on his left shoulder.

"If you want to go sleep, feel free Maisie" Ollie said I smiled and watched the movie. Being in Oliver's arms was so good and comforting, like I was safe or something.

A/N seems like Maisie and Oliver are going to become good friends, hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far, don't worry a lot more better stuff is on its way.