Chapter 65- Sauna

*The Next Day*

(Smut Warning)

(Maisie's POV)

Its been around 24 hours since I revealed my childhood trauma to Till and I feel like now that I've opened up to him and have been honest about what I have endured, I feel a hell of a lot more closer to him. 

Till has continued to support and be there for me and we have even started to discuss buried issues and just generally talk to each other about how we are feeling. 

I have only revealed a minor aspect of my childhood trauma; I didn't want to reveal too much because something in the back of my head which has been there for a while has restricted me and I know it wouldn't happen. 

But I feel if I revealed my entire childhood trauma to Till; I feel he would leave me but I know he wouldn't and that's just my anxiety, but my fear is revealing too much to Till will force him to leave me however I know that isn't the case, Till adores me. 

It's currently around 1pm, Rammstein have their second show in Stuttgart tonight and I have finished my duties for the day so far so Till decided to book us into a spa for a few hours to relax us. 

Despite Till's anger forcing me to reveal childhood trauma to him yesterday; my mind started to wondered on whether being on tour with Rammstein is the right and best move in terms of my career. 

The only reason why I am questioning is because Till has endlessly disclosed that he is Nicolai's boss and what he says goes which is correct however its putting a strain on my work relationship with Nicolai and having personal relationships with Rammstein in the future really might start to strain and affect my career so in myself I believe this is probably going to be my first and last Rammstein tour for now. 

At this moment in time; I have been at the spa with Till for an hour and I am currently floating upon my back in a pool and its really alleviated some buried emotions from yesterday; yes it was not a pretty sight seeing Till enraged like he was but I still feel safe with him and I know he would never allow himself to hurt me psychically. 

"Are you alright my Love" I heard Till ask and saw him swimming up to me "I'm ok baby" I smiled soft at him before lifting myself up giving him direct eye contact "I still have so much remorse from yesterday" Till sighed a little "Till it's ok; I really thank you for it because it forced me to reveal my childhood trauma to you" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his muscular build. 

"Why did you feel like you couldn't tell in the first place baby; I want you to tell me anything without fear" Till questioned as he wrapped his arms around me as we continued to float "it was never anything to do with you personally; I just promised myself I would never reveal it to anyone and to keep it buried" I smiled at him before kissing his lips softly.

"Till I really was going to tell you; only when I felt ready and you know I love you" I said before resting my head upon his left shoulder "I love you too my beautiful queen" he squeezed me tight. 

"Oi, give me the ball back; I had it first" I suddenly heard Schneider which caused me to lift my head up "so, you lost it and I found it" I heard Paul argue "fucking...give it" Schneider grunted tackling Paul for the volleyball.

"This is a finder's keeper's situation, this is my ball" Paul continued to argue his point before both him and Schneider pushed each other into the pool, losing the ball completely. 

I forgot to mention that those morons decided to join us; they were originally going to do a yoga class together but it got canceled at the last minute so they decided to join us.

"Do you wanna go into the sauna for a bit baby" I suggested gazing towards Till "absolutely; those morons just ruined our moment" Till grunted as he started swimming towards the ladders to get out of the pool.