Chapter 66- Knebel Mich Bitte

(A Few Days Later)

(Maisie's POV)

(Smut Warning)

It's currently 12am; we have just had our first show in Hamburg which was a massive success and Till really was right, once I did find my rhythm, everything since has come naturally to me and I am no longer so anxious and I am now just getting on with my job with no issues.

So we have our last show in Germany tomorrow before we are travelling across the border over to Poland to continue the tour however me and Till are staying in Berlin for a few days before continuing the tour; both for rest and a potential house that we want to buy.

I know it's a substantial move for me but Till and I have discussed things with great detail and we have decided to move out of the house so we can have our own space because living with 5 other people is not the most ideal situation for us and we both like peace and calmness around us.

I mean Till has even to offered to buy the house for me but I have been raised to pay my way and truthfully I want to contribute to our income, so what if Till earns millions each year and I only earn on average 100k; it doesn't change the fact that I still want to contribute.

I never want to consider Till as a sugar Daddy; I want him as my dear lover who I can grow old with.

So yes we buying a house and both our names are going to be on the paperwork and Till and I will continue to support each other; for instance, he's the only person in the world who is aware of my recent heart condition and he has promised we will keep it between us, although he has stated a few times that telling my Dad wouldn't be such a bad idea but I refuse to tell him, I just don't feel ready.

As I've already stated; it's 12am and I am currently in mine and Till's hotel room for our last night before Poland.

Touring with Rammstein is actually luxury; if you're touring for at least 6 months, you're lucky to be put in 2 hotel rooms during that time, whereas Rammstein are put up in several hotels during tours.

It's because of how gigantic their sets are and because they are in such high demand plus the sets alone take a day to construct so it's a real tight schedule to arrive at each venue in time.

"Yeah don't worry about it; we can meet at around 11am if that's ok" I heard Till on the phone as I walked over to the desk in the hotel room he was sat at "brilliant, I'll see you then, danke schon" Till hung up the phone and placed it upon the desk.

"Is it all sorted" I asked as I started to unpack my work rucksack "all sorted my love" Till smiled at me as I put my harness on and tightened it around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going" Till asked referring to my harness "I'm not going anywhere; I'm just readjusting my harness because it was a bit loose before" I explained as I readjusted the harness around my thighs.

"I actually hate you being suspended baby; it frightens me" Till admitted looking at me "baby I'm ok; you don't have to be frightened" I smiled soft before walking over to him "I fucking love you baby; of course I'm frightened" Till sighed as he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms tight around me.

"I've had all the training in the world and all my licenses are up to date, I'm fine" I tried to reassure a man that is riddled with anxiety "you know I'll always be worried about you my love and just because you've had training doesn't mean you aren't going to fall" Till rested his forehead against my right arm.

"I know baby but that's why I'm so careful and I take my time" I explained before I kissed his forehead "I love you my beautiful king" I kissed his forehead again before I wrapped my arms around him.