Chapter 35- Insomnia/A Trip Down Memory Lane

*2am*

(Maisie's POV)

Its currently 2 in the morning; I was back home in bed with Till close by me and a real bad case of insomnia which is unknown; I haven't had insomnia in a while so I'm a little uncomfortable with it.

I don't know whether its because I'm worried about a few things or its something more serious but whenever I do have insomnia; its always something off or I do have things on my mind that are either known or unknown.

I decided to get up and see if anyone was wake and when I say that; the only person who could possibly be awake at this time would be the vampire and emo daddy himself Richard Kruspe.

I exited the bedroom and walked downstairs seeing the screen of the TV on and Reesh himself upon the couch with notes all over the coffee table.

"Hi Reesh" I smiled walking over to the couch "hi Mais girl" Richard smiled "can't sleep" he asked "no; I have insomnia which in my case is never good" I sighed resting my head upon his lap "why; what's on your mind" he asked still focusing upon his notes in front of him.

"I have things on my mind and I'm sort of letting it build up and my first symptom is always insomnia" I sighed "you can talk to me baby; you have spoken to me about your problems before" Richard smiled; huh no I haven't Reesh.

"What are you talking about Reesh; I have never spoken to you about my problems" I sat up glancing at him confused "you really don't remember me do you" he smiled followed by his deep laugh "remember you; Reesh you've lost me" I said still with a confused expression upon my face.

"Then someone needs a trip down memory lane" he smiled and got up "come on get dressed and I'll explain what I'm on about" Richard smiled "you honestly get more and more bizarre" I gigged and followed him upstairs "see you downstairs in 5" Reesh smiled and kissed my cheek before he entered his and Paul's room.

I shook my head and entered my room and went to my wardrobe pulling out a random shirt hoodie and some sweats before pulling out some socks.

I honestly had no idea what Reesh was on about; a trip down memory lane and I'm still confused when he said that I've spoken to him about my problems before because I've never done that ever.

I quickly got changed and saw Reesh downstairs waiting by the front door with my big red coat and my snow boots...wait snow boots.

"Just to clarify you know its the middle of the night don't you" I asked as I got my coat and boots on "yes I do Mais but I can't explain to you about memory lane until I've shown you what I want to show" he smiled "ok and my snow boots" I asked "well you know its started snowing don't you" he asked before laughing "oh so winter has officially arrived then" I smiled before he opened the door and I was amazed by the snow.

I've always admired the snow in Germany; its always so thick and white and you can make badass snowballs for snowball fights. We both got in the car escaping the cold weather before Richard started driving down to wherever he wanted to take me.

"So where are you going Reesh" I asked as I pulled out the 'Reise, Reise' album and pressed the skip button until I got to 'Ohne Dich' "I'm taking you to a 24 hour coffee shop" he smiled "Reesh; I have insomnia, coffee isn't going to help me get to sleep" I rolled my eyes before laughing.

"No it won't but one of my many bad habits is having coffee in the middle of the night and its also where some of my writing is inspired" Richard smiled before giving me a sweet smile "and I'm gonna assume that whatever you want to show me is at this coffee shop" I asked "yes; trust me baby it will make sense soon" Richard smiled before I eventually closed my eyes for a bit.