Chapter 19- I Love You, Maisie

*Time Lapse*

(Maisie's POV)

Well here I am; stood outside the Ottenthal restaurant waiting for my date with Till. 

My heart was thundering through my ribcage, I was sweating but I was so excited. 

It was exactly 4:15pm and truth to be told; Till arrived and my stomach went into panic with butterflies flying around it. 

As Till stepped out of his car, I choked a little on my breathing. 

"Just stay calm Maisie, its Till...oh my god, I'm going on a date with Till Lindemann" I thought to myself; just stay calm and keep your cool. 

"Hey Maisie, where's Richard; he was suppose to meet me here" Till said running a finger through his jet black hair.

"Yeah, about that" I nervously said "unless Reesh has turned into you then I'm lost" Till laughed nervously.

"Hehe, no Reesh hasn't turned into me" I laughed.

"Look Till, Richard and I have sort of set each other up on dates" I said nervous "oh, so this is why Richard asked me to meet him here" Till smiled.

"Yes, exactly" I smiled "well in that case, lets go" Till offered his hand I giggled and took his hand as we walked into the restaurant.

"Hi, I booked a reservation under the name Lindemann" Till smiled at the waitress "oh of course, right this way Herr Lindemann" she smiled and walked us to our table. 

It turns out, Till had booked a private booth and oh my god, the seats were so comfy.

"Well, I got to say, I'm surprised at Kruspe" Till said looking at his menu "oh I and why's that" I asked "because I never knew Reesh suspected that I liked you" Till smiled.

Oh my god, he's basically just admitted that he likes me. 

"Till, can I ask you something" I said "sure, what's up" he asked "well...you know last night, I need to ask" I took a deep breath and glanced back at Till.

"Were you trying to ask me out last night" I asked; suddenly Till's face lingered with embarrassment and redness upon his face.

"Its true isn't it" a smiled tucked under my lips "I was trying to but got so nervous that I changed the subject" Till half smiled.

"Listen Maisie, I'm not denying my feelings for you any longer; you have suspected but" he grabbed both of my hands.

"I love you Maisie, I really do and well I just feared so much that you would reject me" Till sighed.

"Till, from the moment I met you; I fell head over heels for you and I did tell Reesh in the end because he's going through the same problem" I said.

"But trust me when I say that I love you because I really do" I smiled Till smiled sweetly and caressed my left cheek softly.

"So, do I need to ask you or do I already know the answer" Till asked "Till, you're an idiot sometimes" I giggled and leaned in to kiss his lips. 

When our lips collide; lust coursed its way through me as sparks traced my lips. 

His lips were sort and warm and he was being so gentle; as if he feared he would break me. 

When we finally pulled away, Till smiled and caressed my cheek again.

"I love you" was all he said "I love you too, Till" I smiled "or can I call you Tillie" I giggled "oh don't even go there again" Till laughed.

"Can we order some food now because I'm hungry" I laughed "sure we can princess" he kissed my hand. 

Oh my god, I actually kissed Till Lindemann and now he's my boyfriend; I'm finally at peace with myself. 

Till soon ordered our food and he ordered some really nice red wine. 

I wonder how Reesh is doing, I really hope Paul feels the same way; please Paul, please love him the same way.

A/N YEAH so I finally got Maisie and Till together; I'm leaving a cliffhanger on Reesh and Paul; sorry.