Chapter 17- Movie With Till

*2 Hours Later*

(Maisie's POV)

"GUYS, FOODS UP" I shouted through the house as Paul filled bowls of beef stew.

"Yeah, food finally" Schneider smiled as he jogged into the kitchen.

"Here you go Doom" Paul smiled handing him a bowl "thanks Paul, this looks delicious guys" Schneider smiled and went into the living room. 

Soon Richard came down followed by Till and Flake and finally Ollie who I suspect has just come back from his shower. 

"Damn Paulchen, this looks amazing" Richard smiled as I sat on the couch next to him "it really does Paul, I'm proud of you" Till smiled as he sat next to me. 

We all consumed the food with jokes and laughter from all of us and soon enough no food was in sight. 

I helped Paul clean up the dirty dishes with Reesh before I went upstairs to my room to change into my Rammstein onesie. 

"Hey Maisie; you in here" I heard Till outside my room "I am Tillie" I smiled and answered my door.

"Will you stop calling me Tillie, its weird" he laughed "sorry Till but I love you" I said and kissed his cheek.

"What film have you picked" I asked as I got my Rammstein onesie out of my closet "I thought we could watch 'Amundsen Der Pinguin' if you wanted" Till smiled. 

I turned around and squealed really loud when he said that movie. 

"Mein gott, that's the movie you're in right" I asked getting into my onesie "it is, I thought we could have a good laugh at me" Till smiled giggling a little.

"I'd be happy to watch it, go and put it on and I'll meet you in your room" I smiled "okay Miss Captain" he smiled and left. 

After I fully got into my onesie, I went downstairs see the rest of Rammstein curled together on the couch; Paul and Richard...a little too close but they looked so fucking cute. 

I made popcorn for me and Till and I said goodnight to the rest of Rammstein and reminded Reesh to talk to Till tomorrow. 

I also said to Paul if he's gonna sleep in my room tonight; don't sleep next to my bed which he agreed to. 

I headed upstairs and walked to Till's room to see him already in his bed; the film was playing and he had his bed all nice and comfy. 

"Hey Princess" Till smiled "hey Tillie" I smiled and crawled into his bed "are you ever going to stop calling me Tillie" he asked.

"Nope, I love you too much to not call you it" I giggled and kissed his cheek. 

I snuggled up to Till and he wrapped the duvet covers and his arms around me, letting me rest my head on his chest. 

I knew I wasn't going to stay awake for the whole movie but I vaguely remember Till being in it. 

"Till" I said "yes Princess" he asked "I know its kinda early but what are you doing for Christmas" I asked "I don't know yet, why you asking" he asked.

"Well because I want to spend Christmas with you guys but I usually spend it with my Dad and I don't know what to do" I said.

"Don't worry Princess, we will work something out besides Christmas isn't for another 2 months yet" he said and kissed my head "don't worry, we will work something out; I love you Maisie Blaine" Till kissed my cheek.

"How did you know my second name" I asked curious "I read your file when you was in the hospital that night, I'm sorry" he said "its okay Till, I don't mind" I said sitting up to face him.

"Maisie" Till sighed "are you...I don't know how to say it" Till sighed "Till, what's wrong" I asked "I...I can't ask you" he sighed not looking at my gaze.

"Till, please; what's the matter, I'm worried now" I said caressing Till's cheek "Maisie...are you still shaken up by that incident" Till asked "a little, why do you ask" I asked.

"Because I hate that it happened to you, someone so beautiful and amazing, I wish it never happened to you but Maisie" Till gently grabbed my hand, making me meet his gaze.

"Just know that I'll always be here for you because I love you so much" Till kissed my cheek and embraced me in his arms. 

It is true and I swear Till was trying to ask me out; he was, I could tell. 

Maybe Till and I can happen, I need to talk to Richard again but for now; I think I'll just enjoy this company with the only man I have ever loved. 

Till and I finally pulled away and he caressed my cheek softly.

"I love you, Maisie" he smiled "I love you too, Till Lindemann" I smiled and rested to my head upon his chest. 

"Or should I say Tillie Lindemann" I giggled "don't even go there again; not until tomorrow" Till laughed and pulled me closer to him. 

I had so much stuff going through my head that I couldn't properly focus on the movie. 

Although I do remember witnessing the scene where Till gets his finger bitten and that little pout he does, too cute. 

"That pout is adorable, Till" I laughed "alright do we have to continuously talk about my pout" he asked.

"No but have you learnt your lesson to not mess with penguins" I asked "I have but to be fair; he was a pretty cute one" he smiled.

"Still, that pout" I giggled "don't make me tickle you to shut you up" he threatened "no ticking Till, too tired" I said.

"Alright, no tickling but be prepared for tomorrow" he laughed and kissed my cheek; I smiled up at Till and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Till, I love you" I said and snuggled my face into his chest.

"Goodnight Maisie, I love you too" Till said and I fell into my familiar deep sleep; dreaming of Till.

A/N aye, I bet you thought Till was gonna ask Maisie out; nope not yet and if you haven't seen 'Amundsen Der Pinguin' then you should watch it cos Till is really funny in it.