Chapter 37- Promise Us/Meet Up With Dad

*The Next Day*

(Maisie's POV)

Its the next day and although I slept through most of the day yesterday; I still managed to have insomnia so of course I was wide awake with Reesh for most of the night which I loved; he's like my gay best friend in a way but he's also someone who I can talk to about anything if I don't want to speak to Till.

Speaking of him; he never did speak to me but I just have to accept that he isn't ready yet but I can't work out what's wrong and because he won't tell me; its worrying the fuck out of me but I would never force Till to tell me things.

It has just gone past 11am and I was finally planning to meet my Dad for a catch up and to tell him some things where he might support me or skin me alive and by that I mean he will skin me alive when I tell him I'm dating someone old enough be my grandfather.

But I was optimistic about it since my Dad does know Till and what a wonderful and incredible man he is so I was feeling positive.

But I wasn't feeling positive about telling him that I nearly got raped a few months back; I mean I know I didn't actually get physically raped but its still so traumatising to me and I know I need therapy to help me heal.

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright girl" Richard asked as I put my Doc Martens on "I'll be fine Reesh but do me a favour and find out what's going on with Till because something's wrong but he's refusing to talk" I sighed.

"I'll have a go Mais but if not; its up to you on that one" Richard smiled his hearty smile I love seeing "thanks Reesh; now don't miss me too much" I laughed walking to the front door "and I will be fine; please don't make a fuss or baby me because it will make me worse" I smiled a little.

"I won't baby; we just want to make sure you're ok" Reesh smiled and kissed my head "I'll be fine; well I will see you when I get back in a couple of hours...wish me luck" I smiled grabbing my keys and wallet.

"Good luck Mais girl and if something isn't right you phone me straight away" Richard smiled and then cuddled me tight within his arms "ok Reesh" I smiled "you promise me girl; I know you're not a kid but promise me if something isn't right you phone me or any one of us" Richard pointed as if he's telling his teenage daughter off for having a boyfriend.

"Reesh I promise sweetheart; anything and I'll call you straight away" I caressed his cheek and then kissed it.

"Oi where are you going" I heard Schneider and saw him running towards me full speed and lifting me up into back into the house.

"Schnei you really need to stop doing that" I laughed as he placed me back upon the ground gently "I'm going out to meet my Dad; I will be fine and I've promised Reesh that if something is not right then I will ring him straight away" I smiled trying to convince him.

"Then you have to promise me too" Schneider folded his arms across his chest "I promise you too schnei; now can I go because I'm going to be late" I smiled walking back out.

"We love you" Reesh and schnei both said in unison "I love you too" I rolled my eyes and placed my helmet upon my head. Oh I've never mentioned that I ride a motorcycle; it came out of the garage yesterday and I actually forgot about it until I received the phone call.

Its a Harley Davidson and she's my absolute baby and no one is allowed to touch her; my Dad never agreed much to it but he soon realised that I'm a decent driver.

I started her up and started reversing out of the drive and waving bye to Reesh and schnei which they gladly waved back and soon I started driving down into Berlin.