Chapter 33- BDSM Later/Medication Slip-Ups

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up the next morning to the bright sun of Berlin and the love of my life in bed with me with his arms wrapped tight around me. 

The events of last night made me feel things I had never felt before; it was such passion and lust that coursed through his veins like I was his only drug and without me he wouldn't be able to cope. 

All of my trust had entered him and he knew I trusted him with my life now; he knows I'm still vulnerable from the near rape attack and he knows I have a lot of trusting and healing to do but we knew that we would be patient with each other. 

Although through the years I have gotten to know Rammstein like obsession type; they still didn't really know me, like they're all getting to know me just fine but I'm still a stranger to them. 

But I know I have fitted in so well with my German boys and honestly I now can't look into my future with seeing Rammstein by my side. 

"Good morning my beautiful Princess" Till muttered in my neck "good morning Daddy" I smiled and somehow managed to turn around in Till's strong grip; I smiled at him and kissed his nose slightly before I kissed his lips ever so softly. 

"How are you feeling my Love" Till asked starting to stroke my hair "I'm fine why baby" I asked "I just need reassurance that I didn't hurt you last night because I'd never forgive myself if I did hurt and I do love you and I never want to hurt you..." I kissed Till upon his lips to stop him from going into a rant of affection.

"Tilly baby; you did not hurt me last night and I love you very much" I smiled up into those gorgeous blue eyes of his. 

"I'm sorry baby but I think the type of love we're getting into might be quite dangerous" Till said; I was a little confused, what does he mean by it might be dangerous.

"What do you mean by that Till" I asked sitting up more in bed "I just mean that...like you want...like oh" Till sighed as he couldn't order his words correctly "baby are you asking me if I'm into BDSM" I asked with a slight giggle "erm...would you be offended if I asked" he asked with shame lingering upon his face.

"Of course not baby; we have to communicate what we want in a relationship Till otherwise one of us will get hurt" I smiled and caressed his cheek "its funny after all these years seeing you on stage and you're actually so shy baby" I smiled continuing to caress his cheek "there's nothing wrong with being shy my Love" he smiled "I know baby but you really very shy" I smiled.

"So BDSM" I asked "erm yeah; can I be honest with you" he asked "of course my Love" I smiled "I want to chain you up and tease the fuck out of you and spank your arse so hard that I leave marks but those marks will be signs of love and that you're mine forever" Till smiled and hid his face in embarrassment behind a pillow.

"Please do that Daddy; its turning me on so much" I smiled starting to feel that familiar sexual ting down below "you really want me to spank you baby" Till asked uncovering his head from behind the pillow "yes Daddy; look baby later on we'll have a proper chat about our sexual needs later, ok" I smiled.

"Oh god I'm making you feel uncomfortable aren't I" Till started panicking "baby, baby; you are not making me feel uncomfortable; Till we will talk later, I promise" I smiled and kissed Till softly upon his lips.

"I'm sorry baby; my anxiety is acting up and... I just don't want to ever hurt you baby; you're so precious to me and you're my beautiful badass queen and I love you" Till smiled and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I love you too baby; I promise we will talk later and I know it seems it but you are not making me feel uncomfortable" I smiled and hugged Till tight within my arms as to relax him.