Chapter 57- What's Wrong Reesh/Urgent Matter

*4PM*

(Maisie's POV)

Its later in the day and its been an already eventful first day which I expected but because Rammstein's tour designs and sets are that gigantic; it creates an unimaginable amount of chaos that no other bands could ever do. 

I've had all kinds of people asking questions, requests and even stuff I didn't think I'd ever get asked. I also understand how infamous I am because of my Dad because a few of the crew have actually recognised me which did take me by surprise. 

Despite all the chaos which I know in time I will get used to; the one thing I don't think I will is my radio constantly going off. I've managed to drown myself out a few times and focus upon the task I'm working on but it becomes a negative thing when someone through the radio has said your name 5 times and you've yet to actually answer. 

Radios are a pain in the ass but they are crucial in this type of work and I've got to learn to both be able to drown myself out and be able to bring myself back when someone does actually request me. 

I was currently stood in front of the stage; admiring all of Rammstein's instruments and the impressive stage design that I will be constructed from tomorrow and I know I will need my harness to keep me stable as I attach between 30-150kg sound speakers which I'm anxious about but I have done it before. 

"Hey Mais" I heard Richard as he placed his arm over my left shoulder "hey Reesh" I smiled "you ok; how's your first day going" he asked resting his head upon mine "its going ok; less nervous but the real hard work begins tomorrow at 4am" I laughed a little turning to Richard who looked a little worried.

"Reesh baby; what's wrong" I asked turning to fully look at him "its nothing Mais" Reesh sighed directing his gaze towards the stage again "no Reesh something's wrong...you can tell me" I spoke softy and caressed his right cheek; he returned his gaze towards me again and sighed heavily.

"What's wrong" I asked "its going to sound stupid but do you...think" he paused for a moment "should Paul and I come out to everyone" Reesh asked "you mean like gay" I asked.

"Yeah; I feel like I'd be lying to my fans if I didn't come out" Richard sighed and dropped his head looking at the ground "Richard baby" I cupped his face within the palms of my hands so he would give me eye contact.

"You don't have to tell anyone anything; yes I know and the band knows but don't think that you're lying to anyone" I caressed his cheeks with my thumbs "you come out proud when you are ready; its ok to stay secret" I smiled a little before I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into me.

"I love you Reesh and no one has to know; its ok to keep secrets close to your heart" I smiled pulling away.

"Have you spoken to Paul; this will work best if you both are on the same page with this" I explained "no; I'm scared he might want to come out but I don't feel ready" he said "speak to Paul and tell him how you feel; you know I'm always here for you dipshits" I smiled which caused Richard to crack a small smile "go and talk to him baby so he knows" I smiled a little. 

"Maisie Blaine, Maisie Blaine; can you come to the backstage area to the dressing rooms, over" I heard a male voice over my radio "who the fuck is that" Richard asked "I don't know Reesh" I looked at him confused "I'm on my way, over" I spoke into my radio before we both started walking towards the backstage area. 

We arrived at the backstage area where I saw a security guard stood outside of Till's dressing room.

"I'm gonna talk to Paul but can I talk to you if I need you" Richard asked looking towards me "of course Reesh, always here for you" I smiled Richard smiled and walked off to go and find Paul.