Chapter 29- Till Piss Off/The Gays Trying To Fuck

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up the next morning to Till blowing in my ear; I knew he was doing it just to piss me off. 

"Till, fuck off, I'm sleeping" I buried myself in the depths of the duvet covers "hm, I could let you sleep but I'd rather just piss you" Till smirked and got on top of me "babe piss off" I growled but I soon saw that gorgeous cute face of his.

"Aw, why do you have such a cute face" I smiled and kissed him softly "because I'm adorable" Till smiled cute and kissed my forehead.

"Aren't you just baby" I giggled and wrapped my arms around Till's neck; I buried my face in Till's chest and embraced his warmness.

"I love you Till" I smiled into his chest "I love you too babygirl" Till kissed my head and hugged me tighter.

"Can we have some food, I'm starving" I smiled cute "anything for you baby" Till kissed my head "thanks Daddy" I kissed Till's cheek and saw Richard standing outside our door.

"Morning Reesh" I smiled "can I go back to bed please" he sighed "baby, you should so come back to bed" Paul came out of nowhere and kissed Richard's cheek "I'm coming right behind you, love" Reesh smiled and followed Paul into their room. 

"They are so fucking cute aren't they" I smiled and kissed Till's chest "well...when you say that" Till paused for a minute "Till, what is it" I asked slightly worried.

"If I say that they are cute then doesn't that make me gay" Till asked curious "maybe, I don't know, you know its funny; I always used to think you were gay and you would eventually have sex with Richard" I giggled.

"Okay, I'm off now; this conversation has gotten way out of hand" Till got up off the bed "no baby, I'm sorry" I giggled and grabbed onto his hand to prevent him from leaving.

"Nooo, I'm not listening to you Maisie" Till turned his back to me "no, baby I'm sorry; I know you're not gay" I said and pretended to cry. 

Till turned around and he literally thought I was crying which I wasn't but he thought I was. 

"No baby, don't cry; I didn't mean to upset you" Till sat on the bed and cradled me within his arms. 

"Roar, I'm not really crying" I pushed Till upon the bed and tickled his sides "fuck me babe, are you mental" Till laughed wrapping his arms around me "no, but I want food Daddy" I smiled. 

"Me too baby" Till kissed my lips and picked me up; I wrapped my arms around his neck and he walked downstairs so we could get food. 

We got downstairs and I saw a naked Schneider on the couch...wait naked, holy shit why is he naked. 

"Daddy, Schneider is naked" I giggled and buried my face within his neck "fuck me, he is; Schneider get some clothes on will you" Till hit Schneider with a pillow.

"ARGH, WHAT THE FUCK" Schneider screamed and ran upstairs "there is definitely something wrong with that boy" I said as Till placed me on the island.

"I need to agree with you on that one" he smiled and went to the fridge "I think Schneider has mental problems or maybe a traumatic past, I don't know" I giggled and saw Ollie walk into the kitchen.

"Morning Ollie" I smiled as he sat on one of the stools "morning, may I ask who has mental problems" he asked.

"Schneider; he was naked on the couch and then when Till woke him up, he screamed and ran upstairs" I laughed "definitely has mental problems" he laughed.

"So, what are we doing today" I asked "I don't know, what do you want to do baby" Till asked "I don't know, I think I might be bored today" I giggled.

"I'll tell you what we can do; go grocery shopping because by the looks of things, we need food" Ollie laughed going over to the cupboards. 

"I know what we can do, Ollie just gave me an amazing idea" I smiled and hugged him tight when he walked back over to me.

"What idea do you have baby" Till asked "we can bake COOKIES" I screamed causing Till and Ollie to cover their ears with their hands.

"Sorry Ollie, sorry baby" I giggled and kissed Till's cheek "okay here's a plan; I need to stay home to do some stuff so how about you and Ollie go" Till suggested.

"Okay, can Paulie come too" I asked glancing at Ollie "sure, go and get him and get ready because you're nearly naked" Ollie said; I looked down and realised I was only in a thong and t-shirt. 

"I'll go and get ready, sorry" I laughed and ran upstairs to Paul and Richard's room to see if Paul wanted to come grocery shopping with us. 

I walked into their room and instantly regretted that; both of them were only in boxers and Richard was on top of Paul. 

"Maisie, what the..." before Paul could finish his sentence, I slammed the door. 

Oh my god; I just saw Richard and Paul trying to fuck, why does Richard always scar me somehow. 

"Sorry guys, I had no idea you were horny" I laughed but at the same time had my head within my hands.

"Its okay Mais, do you want something" Richard asked "yeah, I just wanted to know if Paul wanted to come grocery shopping with me and Ollie" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll come Mais but give me 20 minutes" Paul said "make that 30 Mais, I think Paul is extra horny today" Richard said; oh my god, I really didn't need to know that Richard. 

"Reesh, I didn't need to know that, thanks" I rolled my eyes and went over to my room so I could get changed. 

I went over to my closet and pulled out an 'Iron Maiden' shirt, Rammstein hoodie, black skinnies, socks and black slip-on vans. 

I quickly got ready and teased my hair, putting it in a bun; I grabbed my phone and soon walked downstairs to see Till on the couch with some toast. 

"Hi baby" Till smiled "hey Daddy" I smiled and sat on the couch next to him and grabbed some toast. 

"Hey, that's mine" Till whined "well suck it because its mine now" I said and took a bite "me suck it, how about you suck something of mine" he smirked referring to his dick. 

"No, just no" I laughed trying not to choke on the toast "what, you don't love my dick now" Till said staring at me. 

"No...well yes but I'm not laughing at you" I laughed still trying not to choke "then what are you laughing at" he asked.

"Basically when I went up to Paul and Richard's room; they were trying to fuck and I walked in on them" I started to laugh hard and I buried my face within Till's shoulder.

"Oh, so you don't mind sucking my dick then" Till asked "no, I don't mind baby; I just don't want to walk in on the gays trying to fuck" I laughed and hugged Till; Till could only smile and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Where's Ollie" I asked "he's gone for a shower" Till said allowing to rest my head upon his chest.

"He's going to be awhile, I might as well have a nap for a bit" I said and dropped my head upon Till's lap.

"Night baby, I love you" Till kissed my head "I love you too Daddy" I smiled and closed my eyes for a bit. 

Ollie will be at least an hour in the shower so I might as well have a nap since a certain bastard woke me up.

A/N So sorry I haven't updated this in a while; I have so many fanfics that I'm trying to update at the same time, apologises.