Chapter 1- Meet Maisie

Hi, my name is Maisie and I'm proud to say that I am half German and half English.

I've had a rough life, dealing with my parents divorce and moving to Germany with my Father when I was 7 years old. I've always had to deal with my mum being an alcoholic and beating me black and blue pretty much everyday but my Father would always protect me.

I've not had much love in my life but the love my Dad gives me and I've always been a lonely kid with only my Dad but my Daddy is my bestfriend and I love him with all of my heart contents and I will never ever stop loving him cos after the divorce, my Dad has made sure I have had the best life.

Anyway enough about my past life, the life I lead now is that I don't live with my Daddy and I'm a little sad but I had to move out because I'm trying to succeed in being a sound and lighting technician.

I love all kind of metal bands from thrash metal to death and black metal and I love most bands like Metallica and Iron Maiden but my number one favourite band of all time is the band that comes from my country.

Rammstein at my all time favourite band and I absolutely love them, they helped me in many ways and not to mention that you can not listen to Rammstein and not drool over all the members, especially Till Lindemann and his body...holy crap his body.

Yeah, I'm gonna peace out and drool over Till Lindemann's body, peace out ✌️.