Chapter 13- Heading Home

(Maisie's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly to realise Richard had gone but Till was sat on my bed, stroking my hair, I guess Richard had shit to do.

"Hey princess" Till smiled "hi Till" I said and sat up "how you feeling now" he asked "much better now but...I want to go home" I said.

"You know what Maisie, I do too, some weird things are going on around here and not the ones I usually expect" he said "what do you mean Till" I asked he sighed.

"Don't tell a single soul but when I was coming here to see how you were, I heard Richard and Schneider talking, I wanted to know so I had a quick hear but it was something that shocked me" Till said.

"Like what, I'm curious now" I said he sighed "I overheard that Richard kruspe is gay and in love with...Paul Landers" he said I almost choked.

"Are you serious, Richard kruspe is gay and in love Paul Landers" I said he nodded "wait, this isn't making sense" I said "no it really isn't, why has Richard hid his true self all these years" Till said.

"No, not about that, I mean I overhead Richard talking to Paul in here about him being in love with me" I said "what no he can't love you" Till got really protected over me suddenly.

"Huh, Till are you okay" I asked "yeah I'm fine" he said I smiled.

"Anyway, we need to talk to Richard and Paul cos Richard has actually been holding in his feelings for over 20 years" Till said "wow, that's a long time, he's gonna drive himself insane" I said.

"I know so we need to help those two out but before we do that we need call the guys and tell them to pack" he said "and me have food cos I'm starving" I said Till smiled.

"Aw, I'll get my princess some food then" he smiled and picked me up I buried my face in the crook of his neck and smelt his scent, God I love him.

We both texted the guys to tell them to pack their stuff and we said we would meet them in a couple of hours, in the meantime, me and Till were having some alone time.

I finally had food after a couple of days and well after 3 meals, I was still hungry but Till didn't mind getting me more and food and more food for the journey back.

I can't help but think this journey was a bit of a disaster knowing that Richard really wanted Paul so bad after 20 plus years.

Schneider, me and Till knowing now when in reality, Richard should have been giving the opportunity to tell us in his own time about his feelings, okay he told Schneider but Till shouldn't have been nosing.

And me...well I've finally admitted to myself that I love Till Lindemann, I know I haven't known him long but there's something about him that makes me feel special and protected.

I mean I feel protected amongst the other guys but with Till, I could stay in his arms all day and ugh every time I'm next to him, I just want my lips to meet his.

So, maybe this trip hasn't been a total disaster but it has made most of us release our feelings.

Soon all our bags were packed into the van, a little comfy place with blankets and pillows Till created, yay.

Me and Till met the guys downstairs in the lobby, Richard and Schneider were talking to each other and Paul, Flake and Ollie were talking.

"Hi guys" I said "Maisie" four guys ran up to me "how's my little Rammstein princess doing" Schneider asked picking me up.

"She's a lot better now" I smiled he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Flake, I haven't seen you at all on this trip" I giggled "I know, I've been busy" he said and hugged me "you're a dope" I giggled.

"I'm just going to check out guys" Till said we nodded "Ollie" I smiled and ran into his arms.

"Maisie, how are you now" he asked "feeling much better" I smiled and saw Paul.

"Hey Paul" I smiled "hey Maisie, glad to see you're feeling better now, I've missed you" Paul smiled and hugged me "aw, I've missed you too Paul" I smiled.

Soon Till checked out and we all got into the van, Oliver in the driving seat with Richard sat next to him, Flake peacefully asleep, Paul and Schneider with each other.

I was in Till's arms, tightly cuddled in his chest, he started to play with the ends of my hair which were sending me to sleep and soon enough I was out.

A/N so Till and Maisie now know about Richard's love for Paul but how will Richard react when her and Till try to talk to him, read on to find out.