Chapter 6- Surprise/Falling Asleep In Till's Arms

(Maisie's POV)

I got woken up from my peaceful sleep in Oliver's arms by Paul and Richard screaming upstairs, I knew exactly why and I just wanted to laugh so hard but Oliver was a sleep and I didn't want to disturb him.

I was too relaxed anyway but I know I'll have to get up soon, I wonder how long it's been since me and Oliver fell asleep, I know I fell asleep before him.

"I swear Paul, don't you ever scare me like that again, I could've had a heart attack" Richard whined as him and Paul walked downstairs "I'm sorry Richard, I was drunk and thought your room was my room" Paul said.

"Problem is, that wasn't my room" Richard said "it was Maisie's and you fell on top of me" he said.

"Maisie's, what were you doing in there" Paul asked "she asked me to stay with her cos she was scared, I couldn't refuse" Richard said "fair enough" Paul smiled.

Richard went into the kitchen and Paul sat down on the couch next to Oliver and me, I must be camouflaging or something as none of them noticed me.

I did want to laugh when Richard and Paul started arguing about this morning, not entirely sure how Paul got drunk but I was asleep most of the night so I wasn't going to know.

I looked over at Paul and touched his shoulder lightly to get his attention which sort of failed.

"ARGH" Paul screamed which caused Oliver to scream, ow my ears guys, jeez.

"What's going on" Richard asked coming to the living "Maisie, how did you get there" he asked.

"I've been here for like 3 hours, I fell asleep on Ollie" I said "jeez you had to scare me" Paul whined "sorry Paul"I said and ruffled his hair.

"Clearly I must have been here because all you two have been doing the last 3 hours was cuddling each other" I giggled Richard and Paul's face went red and Paul buried his face in a pillow.

"Anyway, Till, Flake and Schneider are on their way home so Maisie, you need to get ready" Richard said "nooo" I pouted.

"I'm comfy in Oliver's arms Ritchie" I said "Maisie come on or else we won't let you have your surprise" Richard smirked "okay, Ollie can you take me to my room" I asked he smiled and stood up with me still in his arms and he went upstairs.

"Here you go Maisie, go and get ready and meet us downstairs" Ollie kissed my head "okay Ollie" I smiled and he left my room.

I went to my closet and pulled out my black skinnies and one of my Rammstein shirts and laid them out on my bed. I went into my en suite and turned on the shower.

I stripped down and got in the shower, letting the warm water rush down my skin.

*Skipping Shower*

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in my towel and I went into my room. I dried myself off and got ready into my clothes that were on my bed. I quickly dried my hair and put it up into a bun and got one of my Rammstein jackets.

"Maisie, you ready, the guys are back" Paul said behind my door "I'm ready Paul" I smiled and answered my door to see him smiling.

Paul's smile grew even wider when he saw the Rammstein clothing I was wearing, I couldn't help but giggle at him. I grabbed his hand and we both headed downstairs for my surprise.

"Maisie, come here and give your Schneider a hug" Schneider said as I walked downstairs, I giggled at him and ran up to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Who's the number one Rammstein fan in the entire universe" Schneider asked "me of course you dope" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

He put me down and I went and greeted Flake who was in a rather odd mood as he asked me if I liked cheese, weird question.

"Maisie girl, where's my hug" Till asked "hehe sorry Till" I giggled and ran up to him and jumped in his arms, he wrapped his arms around me tight and I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Want to know what your surprise is" Till asked looking at "I'm curious to know" I giggled he smiled. Till walked over to the couch and sat next to Richard and me on his lap.

"So, what is my surprise" I asked "well, after the couple nights of hell, me Schneider and Flake decided that we should go to Europa Park for 7 days" Till smiled. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I kissed Till repeatedly on his forehead and then went over to Flake and Schneider.

"When do we go" I asked sitting on Till's lap again "we leave early in the morning so we definitely need sleep tonight but I think we should order loads of pizza tonight and watch loads of films" Till smiled I smiled.

"I want to do that, can we guys" I asked looking at them all, they all smiled agreeing.

"Yay, I'm gonna go and pack" I smiled getting off Till's lap, running upstairs "not if I catch you" Till said and ran after me "noooo" I giggled and ran to my room but Till caught me and picked me up.

He placed me on my bed and he started tickling me to the extreme.

"Nooo, stop it Till" I giggled and tried to get out of his grip "not until you say that you love me" he said "hehe, you know I love you already" I smiled "ah fair enough" he smiled and stopped.

I sat up on my bed and smiled at Till he smiled back at me and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Go and get your bags packed and meet me downstairs with the guys" Till smiled "I won't be long" I smiled he smiled and left my room and I started to get my bags packed.

After an hour, my bags and all the guys bags were packed and ready for tomorrow morning, I was so excited to just go on roller coasters and even better, I get to go on them with Rammstein.

I got into my Rammstein onesie that I got a couple of years ago off my dad and went downstairs to see Paul and Richard on the left side of the couch, Flake and Oliver on the beanbags, Schneider on the floor with pillows and Till on the right side of the couch with an empty space.

"Saved you a seat Maisie because these idiots couldn't be arsed" Till smiled I giggled and sat next Till and curled up to him.

The film started and the guys decided on a horror film and one that I hadn't seen before; usually I'm okay with horror films but when I haven't seen them, I get scared.

Lucky I have Till to protect me.

Through the film, it wasn't actually that scary so I was fine but Schneider screamed when a ghost appeared and it was so funny cos when Schneider screamed, Paul and Richard screamed and cuddled each other like little kids.

I swear something is going on between Paul and Richard and I'm gonna find out.

I was starting to get really sleepy and I was fighting my eyes to stay awake but it was not use, I ended up curling up to Till even more and I buried my face in his chest.

He wrapped a blanket around me and he wrapped his arms around me for protection.

"Goodnight Maisie, sleep tight, I love you" Till whispered in my ear and that was, I was out for the night.

A/N is something going on between Maisie and Till, read on to find out.