Chapter 39- It Happened Again/Paul's Story

*Later In The Day*

TW/Graphic Rape Scene

(Maisie's POV)

Its later during the day; I had finally transferred all my music equipment and other stuff to my new home and Richard needed to sort out where everything was going so I left him to it but I did tell him to be very careful because some of my guitars were old and fragile. 

Since the rest of Rammstein were busy writing; Till decided he wanted to take a break and buy some food so we headed to the grocery store and this was about 2 hours ago and we were almost finished; he obviously needed a big break which I was glad. 

I don't want him over working himself especially since an album is coming into the mix; it will only stress him out and cause panic attacks. 

"Now we can either get some wine, beer or cookies" Till asked leaning against the trolley "did Reesh ask you to buy cookies" I asked "yes; he like has this obsession all of a sudden with cookies, it was after you and Paul made those ones about 2 months ago" Till rolled his eyes. 

"How about we just get everything baby; I haven't had a good drink in a while" I smiled kissing his lips "you know I would fuck you so hard upon the floor right now because I'm that horny" Till smiled seductively.

"Baby you're disgusting; I'm not fucking you on the floor in here" I rolled my eyes but kissed his cheek "I was only joking unless" he grinned ear to ear at me "the answer is no" I rolled my eyes at his disgustingness "ugh fine; it was worth a try" he laughed and we walked over to the cookie aisle and grabbed some cookies and then over to the alcohol aisle and we picked out various wines, spirits and beers. 

"Have I ever told you that my favourite drink is whisky" I asked "no but you like it; it burns your throat babe" Till shook his head "I guess whisky is only for the people who have tastebuds for the finer aspects of life" I smiled "its just a preference Love; I prefer beer and wine" he smiled. 

"Now since you are a whisky drinker; Richard would love that" he smiled "he loves everything so it doesn't surprise me" I rolled my eyes "are we done yet; I want to go home and sleep and maybe have sex you" I grinned at him before kissing him softly upon his lips "yes we're done; we can go" Till smiled and we started walking to the checkout.

"Wait in the car if you want baby; you look tired" Till offered "are you sure you'll be alright with this baby" I asked referring to the shopping "yes I'll be fine; now go to the car and rest Love because you look tired" Till smiled and planted his lips upon my forehead "thanks baby; I'll see you soon" I smiled and pecked his cheek before grabbing his car keys and walked out of the grocery store to his car. 

As I exited the grocery store; I suddenly felt a pair of hands upon my waist and I got dragged to what looked like this alley way next to the grocery store. 

"Shut the fuck up slut" I was slammed to ground upon my back and that's when I realised what was about to happen again.

"Let me go you fucker" I tried to wriggle out of his firm grip but it was no use; I looked around and noticed something...it was the same guy who tried to previously rape me the first time, oh god no. 

"You're fucking sexy" he slurred and ripped my shoes and jeans off "NO FUCKING GET AWAY" I screamed in the same frightened panic I had previously hoping someone would hear me. 

"Fucking shut up slut" he hissed and smacked me across my right eye leaving it stinging; he smelt of alcohol again only it seemed so much stronger than previously. 

"SOMEONE HELP" I screamed before I suddenly felt him ram himself into me and that was it, I had lost hope; he had his hands firmly held upon my hips and he was thrusting away like I was some animal who didn't know what the fuck was going on.