Chapter 64- Rage/Revealing Childhood Trauma

*2 Days Later*

(Maisie's POV)

Here we are; it's 2 days later and we have officially arrived in Stuttgart and I'm already so fucking exhausted. 

I was up at half 5 this morning and consumed around 2 litres of caffeine since I have never really eaten breakfast although considering how physically demanding this job is, it's worth considering. 

Today was the first officially day that I indeed constructed everything and part of my job I have to get used to is that I will be suspended 27 meters high or 90 feet by a harness. 

Despite needing to get used to my harness, everything is falling into place even through Till's anxiety has continued to grow rapidly due to me being raped; to be honest I haven't really been thinking about it but its clearly affected Till more than I ever expected and now I'm trying to heal from it myself and Till all at the same time. 

I'm not entirely sure how to support Till in this; all I know is if he continues to have several panic attacks during the day then he is going to make himself seriously sick and I can't have him like that but like how do I stay strong and support Till when I'm trying my hardest to overcome what happened myself. 

Its a shocking thing that it's affecting us both in different ways but we are both equally anxious about it and can't seem to bring ourselves to talk about it to each other. 

Despite my anxious emotions towards Till; I focused onto today and the 100 tasks that I've been assigned to; I've ticked off most of them but currently its 4pm and the show was 4 hours away so a lot of us were a little anxious which is expected but everything is nearly set up for tonight's show. 

Till was busy doing his final soundcheck whilst I was side stage balancing out his ear monitors even though he won't actually wear them for the show later. 

Till has claimed that he has perfect pitch and no matter where he is on stage, he can hear himself perfectly and know exactly where he is in which ever song is being played. 

"Tobi, I've got Till's sound balanced out, over" I spoke into my radio as Tobi was actually on stage with Till "thank you Maisie; leave it at that level and we will do a final balance just before the show, over" I heard Tobi over my radio. 

I put my iPad down in my dedicated flight case; it basically just contains all my PPE, spare clothes and my tool belt which I like to take off when I don't need it because it weights a ton. 

I soon saw Tobi walking up to me about to say something before his radio went off indicating for him to go to the backstage area; I giggled at him because at this point now, none of us get a moment to rest despite how exhausted we all are. 

Tobi walked off and I dug through my flat case looking at the rest of my tasks on a sheet of paper I was given at stupid o'clock this morning. 

I was about to put my sheet of paper away before I suddenly heard a massive smash of an unfamiliar item, in other words I had no idea what had smashed. 

"YOU ABSOLUTE PATHETIC IDIOTS" I suddenly heard the eruption of Till's angered voice "CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT" I heard him once again before I saw him throw his mic onto the stage and proceeded to storm up to me at the side stage and he did not look happy. 

He was raging and I questioned what had happened to anger him so much; what happened to a panic attack yesterday to now raging with anger. 

"Till" I questioned but he completely blanked me and picked up a random flight case and threw it against the wall all while screaming his head off; fuck I didn't know he was even that strong considering flight cases are not the lightest things in the world.