Chapter 32- Consent/Daddy Till

(Maisie's POV)

(Smut Warning)

Its the evening now and I wasn't in the best mood but to make myself feel better I started writing music and releasing all the negative emotions I'm feeling. 

I'm anticipating on speaking to my Dad because I'm not even sure how he's going to react when I tell him that I'm dating someone who is twice as old as me. 

I'm sure he will be okay with it; at least its someone Dad knows and trusts but I'm still on the worried side because I don't want to break my relationship up with Till. 

I was in Till's bedroom; continuing to write music when I saw the devil himself walk towards me. 

"Hey babygirl" Till smiled sitting next to me on the bed "hey Daddy" I smiled "so I've been thinking; since you have been a bit distant lately; I thought how about we get out of the house and go for a lovely meal" Till smiled and kissed my forehead "aw that sounds lovely baby; just the two of us right" I asked looking at Till.

"100% just the two of us" he smiled and cuddled me within his arms "aw sure baby; let me go and get ready" I smiled pecking his lips before I went to my closet and pulled out my black lacy dress, tights, heels and my thong from my drawer. I laid everything out on my bed and started my hair and makeup before I eventually got ready and started feeling sexy. 

I was about to grab my leather jacket before I heard a knock upon my door; I walked over and opened it seeing Richard at the door. 

"Hey Reesh" I smiled "hey...god you look gorgeous; going somewhere nice" he asked as I grabbed my jacket "aye; Till and I are going out for a meal; just the two of us" I smiled "sounds great; I was actually hoping you wanted to come Starbucks with me and Schneider" Richard smiled as I exited my room.

"Sorry you're too late because Till asked me first; maybe another time boo" I smiled kissing his cheek before I walked downstairs seeing Till looking ever so handsome with black pants, white shirt and braces; his jet black hair smoothed down at the back of his head, he was breathtaking. 

"Holy fuck" I whispered before I got mentally fucked by his gorgeous looks "fuck; you look beautiful baby" Till smiled I smiled and pecked his cheek "bye, see you guys later" I smiled before me and Till walked over to his car and we both got in. 

Till drove down to the restaurant and he parked up at the one where we had our first date; I never liked this restaurant but it has grown on me if I'm honest. 

We both got out of the car and started walking into the restaurant holding hands, I can't believe Till planned this. 

"What's the real reason for this night out" I asked "just something to cheer you up" Till smiled as we sat at our table with menus "I love you baby" I smiled "I love you too my love" he grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

*3 Hours Later*

Its been 3 hours and me and Till have had a wonderful time and its also given us time to discuss important things that we have been avoiding and its good to finally tell someone because I think that's where my mood has come from. 

"Thank you for tonight Till" I smiled as we both got in the car "you're very welcome baby" Till smiled and gave me a passionate kiss. 

Till drove home and I was really in a loving mood and I haven't been like this in a while due to nearly being raped which if Rammstein had not been there in that exact moment then I would have been scarred for life. 

I trust Rammstein and I trust Till with my life and to be honest I owe Rammstein everything for what they did that day and I'm not going to forget that in a long time. Till and I finally arrived home and we got out of the car walking towards the door whilst Till wrapped his arms around me. 

"God you're so beautiful and sexy; I want to go to bed" Till smiled and we walked in to see the gay couple and Schneider upon the couch engrossed in something on TV, instead of greeting them; we both decided to go to bed so we both walked upstairs and entered Till's bedroom and he started to strip. 

"You really are one sexy Daddy" I smiled at Till and pushed him towards the door and kissed him passionately; Till cupped my face within his hands and kissed me hard before he picked me up into his arms and slammed me against the door. 

Suddenly he pulled away as he realised what was about to happen and he suddenly wasn't so sure. 

"Babe what's wrong" I asked "I don't want to pressure you and I need verbal consent before I do anything because I don't want to hurt you" Till sighed looking at me dead in the eyes "is this because of the rape incident" I asked "of course it is; I don't want to hurt the greatest thing that has ever happened to me" Till sighed.

"Till I trust you and I know that you will never force me to do something that I don't want to do" I smiled "I'm ready Till; we can fuck" I smiled and caressed his cheek reassuring him that I was comfortable. 

Till smiled and kissed my forehead before he gave me a nod; I kissed his cheek before I started to bite down upon his neck; Till moaned and he started to kiss me rough. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled upon his jet black hair as I felt his erection against my thigh.

"Ugh Daddy" I moaned out in pleasure before Till threw me upon the bed and started to strip away my clothes excluding my thong; he stripped away his remaining clothes exposing his hard long member before he started to trail kisses and bites upon my thighs. 

Till ripped my thong off his teeth and I threw my head back as Till bit down upon my thighs again. 

Till rose from my thighs and went to his side drawer and pulled out a condom and quickly put it on; Till laid atop of me and trailed kisses upon my neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Oh baby you're so fucking sexy" Till moaned "stick it in Daddy" I moaned and kissed Till's cheek he smiled seductively before he pulled me towards his member and he slowly slid himself as a way of sexual pleasure overtook me. 

Till started at a steady pace but I think Till and I both know that I wanted to be fucked raw and hard. 

"Daddy faster" I begged as I pulled on his jet black hair; he moaned and thrusted faster as I became a moaning mess of pleasure "beg for Daddy" Till moaned thrusting harder than previously, continuously hitting my weak spot. 

I dug my nails into his back and grinded upon his dick before lifting myself up slightly so Till could have better access; Till was thrusting both deep and hard and I could feel the familiar knot of release inside of me. 

"Daddy I need to cum" I moaned as Till had now gripped my thighs "you fucking sexy whore" Till grunted as he continued to thrust "DADDDDY" I screamed as me and Till both rode out of orgasms. 

Till got up and disposed of the used condom before he got into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Daddy" I smiled and kissed his lips before snuggling into Till's chest "I love you more babygirl" he smiled before we both fell in a silent sleep.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated this in like a year but I've had no motivation to write for months so hope this chapter is an acceptable apology.