Chapter 27- Hospital And Needles

(Maisie's POV)

"Baby, you need to get up now" I heard Till as he stroked my hair the next morning.

"Nooo, I don't want to go to the hospital" I groaned and buried myself more in the depths of the covers.

"Come on baby, I know you're hungry and tired but I promise you will be just fine" Till kissed my head. 

I groaned again and sat up to come face to face with Till; I smiled up at him and kissed him softly.

"Are you okay my love" Till asked tucking some hair behind my ear "not really, like you said, I'm hungry and tired and I can't stand hospital" I sighed.

"I know baby, you'll be fine" Till pulled me into a hug; I buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I love you, Till" I said "I love you too, Maisie" Till kissed my forehead "go and get ready; Reesh and I will meet you downstairs" Till smiled I smiled up at Till and kissed his lips. 

Till soon left me to get ready so I dragged myself out of bed to my closet in my room. 

I pulled out my sweats and a Rammstein shirt out of my closet followed by one of my Rammstein hoodies. 

I quickly got ready, my stomach grumbling and growling at the lack of food; my stomach hurt so much and I am now without a doubt over 12 hours without food. 

It was half 8 in the morning  which means I've not had any food for over 14 hours and I want food so bad. 

After I tied my hair up into a messy bun, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see Richard and Till on the couch in the living room.

"Here's my beautiful Princess" Till smiled walking up to me "no, she's not beautiful, she's cranky" I sighed "I'm sorry baby, I just need food that's all" I smiled a little.

"I understand baby; I know what its like to have no food" Till kissed my head "come on Mais, let's get you to the hospital" Richard smiled.

"Fine you big dork" I laughed and climbed on Till's back and he walked outside to Richard's car. 

"I call shotgun" I giggled "fine, only because its you, baby" Till smiled and placed me in the passenger seat.

Richard got in the drivers seat whilst Till sat in the back of Richard's car, behind me.

"Are we ready" Richard asked "no" I said referring to the hospital rather than the car journey itself. 

Richard started the car and backed out of the driveway; I got the album 'Reise Reise' and skipped until I got to 'Ohne Dich', I just really want something calm.

"Babe, your voice is so beautiful" I smiled at Till "thanks baby" Till kissed my head "have you ever head my voice" Richard asked.

"I have Reesh, I love Emigrate" I smiled "yeah, you love my band" Reesh smiled I giggled at him and started to fall back asleep; my stomach still growling because of the lack of food. 

After an hour, we finally made it to the hospital; I had butterflies in my stomach and I just wanted to cry. 

"Let's go guys" Richard smiled as we left the car "I don't want to go in" I started to tear up a little. 

"Mais, trust us, you will be fine" Richard smiled "but what if they give me an injection, I hate them and I can't stand hospitals" I sighed.

"We know you hate hospitals baby but trust us, we will protect you" Till smiled I smiled up at Till and Richard and hugged them really tight.

"I love you guys" I smiled "we love you too" they said and both kissed my forehead. 

We all walked into the hospital and the receptionist gave me a form to fill out, yeah; obviously I had to fill it out but I had help from Richard and my Tillie bear. 

"I'm bored" I sighed resting my head on Till's shoulder "we will be in soon" Richard smiled I sighed but decided to rest my eyes for a bit. 

"Maisie Blaine" I heard my name being spoken; we all stood up and followed this lady nurse to a room, it was a small room but it was big enough to accommodate us, kind of. 

"Okay, my name is Brooke and I am going to be assisting you before your brain scan" the nurse stated.

"Before we take you in, just put on the gown on the bed over there and I'll take you to your scan" the nurse smiled "thank you, Brooke" I smiled and she left the room.

"Ewww, I don't want to wear this" I whined walking up to the gown on the bed "I know it looks awful but you need to wear it for the scan" Richard said.

"Ugh, it looks awful; why did I agree to this" I asked starting to undress "because you want to make sure you have no damage to your brain" Reesh said grabbing my jacket from me.

"The scan won't take long, 20 minutes I think" Till smiled kissing my forehead "well, if its only 20 minutes then I might survive" I giggled, Till and Richard smiled and help me strip. 

I soon was in the requested gown and I was laid down on the bed with Reesh and Till close to my side. 

I was soon taken to my brain scan and I guess right; they wanted to give me an injection. 

"Babe, Reesh; I'm scared" I sighed "its just a little prick okay, don't worry about it too much" Till smiled and kissed my head.

"We will both be right here" Reesh smiled and grabbed my hand I sighed a little and breathed a little nervous. 

"Hallo Maisie, how are you" nurse Brooke asked walking into the room "I'm fine" I said "are you ready for your injection" she asked.

"I guess so" I sighed but I still could feel Richard and Till's hand on mine.

The nurse prepared my injection; she told me it will be injected in my left hand, great. 

The hand always hurts the most if its not your ribs or something although getting tattoos on your ribs murders like hell. 

"Are you ready, Maisie" nurse Brooke asked "yes, I am" I sighed and tightened my grip on Richard and Till's hand. 

Brooke came closer to me with the injection and I all of a sudden decided that I was going to down right refuse it.

"I can't do this, I'm too scared" I started to tear up "baby, its okay; it will only hurt for a few seconds" Till tightened his grip on my hand.

"I can't do it" I sighed "you can do it baby, I know you can" Till wiped my tears away I smiled at Till and decided to be brave.

When the injection pieced through my hand into my vein; I screamed so loud I actually nearly lost my hearing. 

"All done baby" Till kissed my head "ow, that freaking hurt" I whimpered "I know it did Mais but you did amazing" Richard smiled and kissed my head.

"We are going to take her into the X-ray room now; you will see her soon" Brooke said as she started to wheel me out.

"Don't worry baby, you will be fine" Till pecked my lips "see you on the other side, Mais" Richard said.

"Reesh, don't say that, am I going to die" I asked but my boys couldn't answer that because I suddenly started to loose a bit of hearing and my vision. 

The drug they gave me must be starting to work, well see you on the other side boys, I hope.