Chapter 59- First Argument/How It Really Triggered?

(Time Lapse 9 Hours Later)

(Maisie's POV)

It's been an eventful first day but the gig ran smoothly and everything worked perfect, but even though the gig went perfect...I continued to be anxious about Till. 

I still don't know what triggered his panic attack; once Richard left us, I continued to caress his cheek with his head laid gently upon my lap. 

Nicolai was a bit pissed off because I abandoned my work and tended to Till but the man himself nearly ripped his head off and stated clearly that he Till is in charge and what he says goes which puts me in an awkward position because I love Till dearly and yes I know him on a personal level but Nicolai is technically my boss even though Till has said he can't actually fire me but its that scene where you're stuck in the middle and I really don't want that. 

After Till calmed down fully; he literally got up from my lap and acted like nothing had happened and continued to get ready for the show so I knew by then that it was a pretty bad panic attack he endured because he completely shut himself off. 

As of right now; we were all back upon our bus on our way to the hotel since I've now received the full list of shows and we have 2 remaining shows in Munich before moving on to Stuttgart, Leipzig, Dresden and then crossing the border into Poland which I am very excited about since I've always wanted to visit Poland. 

Currently on the bus; I am sat at the table with Richard; Paul and Ollie were upon one of the couches playing chess...on their knees and I'm waiting for Paul to twitch his leg and all the pieces fall. 

Flake is in the back lounge reading as he does and Till was resting in his bunk and fuck I'm worried about him, I've never seen a triggered panic attack like that before and it actually frightened me but he doesn't need to know that. 

"Maisie are you listening" I saw Richard's hand in front of my face "sorry Reesh go on" I shook my head and started reading all the paperwork that was currently in front of me "so the B-stage at its current size will remain for the entire European leg but once we reach North America; the B-stage will increase twice of its current size" Reesh continued to talk about the staging but my mind once again was upon Till and his triggered panic attack.

"Maisie, Mais are you alright" Richard asked "erm yeah; sorry Reesh I'm just anxious about Till; I've never seen him like that before" I sighed a little glancing at Reesh "I know Mais and believe me when I say this but I've never seen him like that before either" Richard admitted before he wrapped an arm around me.

"He won't talk to me about it; he completely shut himself off from me and that's not like him at all" I sighed resting my head upon his shoulder "I know Mais but just give him time; he will tell you girl" Richard smiled and kissed my head.

"ARGH PAUL" I suddenly heard Ollie scream; I turned around and really had waited for Paul to twitch his leg so all the pieces would fall onto the floor "I knew that was going to happen" Richard chimed as he rolled his eyes and I started laughing a little; I really do love these morons. 

We spent another 20 mins or so on the bus before we finally arrived at our hotel for the next 2 nights; I hate hotels for several reasons; I constantly feel like I'm being watched and like you're not entitled to your privacy. 

"We're at the hotel Till" I walked over to Till's bunk and saw him curled up, his head resting upon his pillows and a sad expression upon his face.

"You know I'm your safe space baby; don't shut yourself off from me" I sighed sadly and kissed his cheek softly "I'm fine baby, honestly" Till gazed up at me but in those eyes were complete sadness and like he was trapped.