Chapter 2- Ugh Shopping

(Maisie's POV)

I walk out of my college and thank god, I couldn't have stayed in any of my classes for much longer. I just wanted to go home and get into something comfy and eat junk food with shit romance movies.

I start walking to my car and loaded my bag and jackets into the passenger seat and I jump into the drivers seat. I start my car up and drive out of the college parking lot and drive home.

To make myself feel better, I put on Rammstein, my all time favourite band who I love and I always put them on to make me feel better.

*Skipping Car Ride*

I finally got home and I parked my car in my drive way. I got my stuff from the passenger seat and walked up to my apartment, unlocking my door.

As soon as I entered, I dropped my stuff on the floor and collapsed on my couch "home finally" I smiled to myself.

After lying on the couch for 5 minutes, I got up and went into the kitchen to see what junk food I could to eat but looking through my cupboards and my fridge, it looked like I had nothing, ugh looks like I need to go shopping.

Great, I really didn't want to go shopping but if I didn't then I wouldn't be eaten tonight, this has put me in an even more of a bad mood.

I put on my jacket that was now on the floor and I grabbed my wallet and keys. I left the house and got in the drivers seat and started driving down to my grocery store.

I continued to listen to Rammstein and soon had Sonne on repeat until I got to the store.

I arrived at the store and got out of my car and went in to find some of my favourite junk food to eat tonight. I walked through all my favourite aisles, finding all my favourite food.

After I got the food I wanted, I went to pay for it and I packed in bags. As I was leaving the grocery store, in the corner of my eye I saw three unruly guys that looked...well not someone I want to come into association with.

I got to my car and put my bags in it and got in the drivers seat, only just noticing that it was dark outside. It was getting to winter in Germany so that means cold weather and darkness but I didn't mind, I liked it.

I turned on my car and my gasoline light turned on, great know I need more gas.

I drove over to the gas station and started filling my car up. I walked over to the little store so I could pay for my gas.

"Well well well, look at you pretty lady" some guy walked up to me "leave me alone, I have shit to do you know" I said "hey I just wanted to talk, is that a crime" he asked and came closer to me and then I realised the amount of alcohol he has consumed.

"You really should go home, you're drunk" I said "I don't want to go home" he said and at this point, his hands were almost touching my boobs "we got her" another guy's voice said at the back of me and they grabbed me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, HELP" I screamed and tried to grasp the grip from this drunken idiot but it was no use.

The guy who had me eventually put me on the floor and tried to take off my clothes, the guy who was talking to me had my hands above my head.

The guy who was ripping my clothes off was so close to entering me when a miracle happened...to me.

"OI, FUCK OFF, LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE" I heard a deep voice and a really muscly guy kicked the rapist in the head. The guy who had my hands ran away in a flash.

I tried my best to see who the guy was but it turns out that it was 6 but I could feel blackness consuming me and that was it, I was out.

A/N hope you like the first chapter, I'm not gonna tell you too much about this fanfic, you'll just have to read it but hoped you enjoyed the first chapter.