Chapter 52- Offically Signed Engineer

*2 Weeks Later*

(Maisie's POV)

It's been a few chaotic weeks with Xmas shopping, album writing and the final paperwork of the tour next year; it's been crazy and thanks to all the chaos I have now developed insomnia because of it all. 

Its 22nd December and Till, Richard and I are all on our way to officially sign all the paperwork for the tour and its also a chance for me to meet their tour manager which I'm kind of excited for. 

After all the paperwork is signed; that's it, no more work until the tour after New Year's Eve so I need to keep an eye on my fiancee...oh it feels so good saying that. I know how overworked Till will get so I just want him to relax a bit after the paperwork sign. 

"REESH HURRY UP YOU DIPSHIT" Till screamed from the top of his lungs "baby will you calm down" I said as I sipped my coffee from the kitchen island "we're gonna be late baby" Till panicked as he continued to pace around.

"Till we will get there on time...have you taken your meds yet" I asked "no; I'll do it now" Till sighed in defeat and walked over the medication cabinet in the kitchen. 

Making sure Till has all of his meds everyday is a nightmare in itself; I know he doesn't make excuses, he just constantly forgets which is a bit heartbreaking. 

"Are you alright baby" I asked standing up walking towards Till "I'm ok; just a little nervous, I hate being late for things" Till sighed as he wrapped his arms around me "I can't imagine how you feel about Paul being late for stuff then" I laughed a little before Till buried his face within the nape of my neck. 

I wrapped my arms around his muscular figure and described comforting circles upon his back as a way to keep him calm and not allow his head to run. 

"Better now" I asked as we pulled away Till simply nodded and I gently placed my lips to his "ok, I'm ready now" I heard Richard behind me "good, come on" Till grabbed his jacket and walked outside to his car.

"What's wrong with him" Richard asked with concern "anxiety Reesh; let's go, I want to get there before Xmas" I joked walking over to the front door; Richard and I grabbed our jackets and we headed outside to see Till in his car not looking in the best mood. 

"You sure you're gonna be ok" Reesh asked as I walked over to my motorbike "I've rode my bike before; I'll be fine" I rolled my eyes and got on my bike "as long as you're sure; I'll meet you there girl" Reesh smiled before he got in the car and Till immediately started the car and started reversing and he was soon out of sight, poor baby. 

The only reason why I'm on my bike is because Reesh and I are doing the last of our Xmas shopping and Till is doing the big food shop you always do before the big day. 

I started my bike up and started reversing heading down to the office which is going to become a familiar thing if I continue to tour with Rammstein. 

*Time Lapse*

As of now; I'm waiting in the car park leaning against my bike since I got down here before Till and Richard; what can I say motorbikes are way faster than cars. 

"Hey Mais" Richard smiled as Till parked his car next to me; I just rolled my eyes and waited for them to get out of the car. 

Reesh walked into the main reception to allow his tour manger to know we are here meanwhile I walked over to Till who's facial expression changed from anger to soft. 

"You alright baby" I asked "I feel better now" he smiled and he gave me a quick peck upon my cheek before we walked in. 

"We can go up she said" Richard smiled at us we both smiled back and started walking to their tour manger's office.

"You know Mais; if you do a good job next year; I'll put you as my permanent sound and lightening engineer" Reesh smiled at me "what do you mean if she does a good job; she's gonna do amazing" Till defended "oh I know but its always a big decision and ultimately I always make them" Reesh said.

"Its a joint decision Reesh; just because you founded the band doesn't make you the boss for everything" Till stated before he turned away "wait you founded Rammstein" I asked a little surprised "yeah, didn't your Dad ever tell you" Richard asked.

"No, I thought Till founded the band and you're just here for moral support" I said "no one is here for moral support; yes Reesh founded the band but without me Rammstein wouldn't even be where they are" Till stated turning to us again "alright boys no arguments; compose ourselves and be calm" I smiled at them both. 

They both rolled their eyes and turned away from each other as I continued to stay in the middle of them. 

"Till, Richard" I suddenly heard a male voice "Nicolai, hey man" Richard smiled and stood up to shake his hand "hey Till, how are you" Nicolai asked shaking his hand "I'm fine" Till smiled "and you must be the famous Maisie Blaine" he smiled as he held his hand out to me "yes I am" I smiled as my nerves began to take over.

"Come through guys" Nicolai smiled and lead us to his office "you know Maisie; I've worked with your Dad many times, Eric isn't it" he asked me "yeah; seems like everyone has worked with him" I laughed nervously "he's a hard worker" Nicolai smiled at me before he signalled us to sit down. 

We all sat down and Nicolai started pulling out various papers and files followed by pens. 

"Ok so I have the tour booked for 6 months; you'll start in Europe for the first 2 months and then make your way over to north America" Nicolai smiled as he sat down opposite us from his desk. 

"As you both are making the transition for a new sound and lighting engineer; I will need Maisie to sign some papers to make it official" Nicolai smiled at us before he turned to his paperwork. 

"Have you got a list of the countries and venues" Till asked "I do somewhere...here; you can keep that copy before I get new ones printed out" Nicolai said handing Till the sheet of paper. 

He started to look at it and I peeked over towards the North America side; the only other country I've ever been to is England so I'm feeling pretty nervous about foreign countries. 

"Ok I think I've got everything; does anyone want any drinks before we start because this is gonna be a lengthy process" Nicolai asked us; we shook our heads and decided the quicker we start the quicker we will get done.

*2 Hours Later*

"Oh its official; Maisie is our new sound and lighting engineer" Reesh smiled picking me up as we walked outside "alright Reesh put her down" Till rolled his eyes; Richard placed me back on the ground and walked over to my bike so we could go and do some shopping.

"Well I guess I'll see you later then" I smiled "you sure you're gonna be ok baby; its a big place" Till said with concern "Till I've been there hundreds of times and Richard will protect me but I need to do this, for myself" I smiled before I embraced him in a massive hug.

"Alright baby; you ring me the second you don't feel safe, I love you" Till smiled before he collided our lips in a hot messy kiss; god I love this man so much.

"Yeah alright; let go now" I heard Richard sigh; I pulled away from Till and smiled at him "I'll see you later baby, I love you" I smiled and kissed him again before I ran over to my bike. 

Till got in his car and waved us off before I once again started hearing Reesh complain about various things. 

"You sure this bike will hold us" Richard asked with concern "yeah why; you're not scared are you" I teased as I put my helmet on "only a little" he said before he got on my bike at the back of me.

"By the way you and Till are like bloody teenagers and I'm like your strict Dad with his daughter" Reesh laughed before he wrapped his arms around my waist "maybe in an alternative universe you would be my Dad" I smiled at Reesh before I revved my engine and reversed.

"You ready; you better hang on tight to me" I smirked before I suddenly took off at the speed of light.  

A/N I just want to point out that I am indeed British so some things will probably be named differently to Germany.