Chapter 22- Breakfast Morning With Till

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up the next morning to someone poking me...again; oh my god, why do people poke in this house. 

"Maisie babe, wake up baby" I heard Till's sweet voice "Till, piss off, I'm sleeping" I groaned pulling the duvet cover off my head.

"Baby, I'm making food and wondered if you wanted some" Till said "what you making" I asked peeking my head out slightly.

"I'm making a bacon and egg muffin" Till smiled cute at me "aw, you're so cute" I giggled "I'll take one with a coffee please" I said "sure baby" Till kissed my forehead and left. 

I closed my eyes again and started dreaming of Till like I always do. 

"Maisie, I need to talk" I heard Richard "ugh, piss off; I'm sleeping" I said "please, its about Paul" Reesh sat on my bed; as soon as I heard Paul's name I shot up to see a tearful Reesh. 

What happened last night, does Paul love him like Reesh does.

"Reesh, what happened" I asked "he...he...he loves me Maisie" Richard smiled and hugged me tight "aw, Reeshy boo; that's so cute" I smiled into his neck.

"How did your date go" I asked as we pulled away "it went amazing; it turns out he's had the same feelings for me and I'm so happy" Reesh smiled and hugged me again.

"Aw, Reesh I'm so happy for you" I smiled and kissed his cheek "I know; how did your date go with Herr Lindemann" Reesh asked excited.

"He basically just admitted his feelings and I love him so much" I smiled like an idiot "aw, I knew he loved you" Reesh smiled and hugged me again.

"RICHARD KRUSPE" Schneider's voice echoed through the house "what the hell" Reesh and I said in unison.

"We better go and see what he wants" Richard said standing up "wait, carry me" I lifted my arms up to him he rolled his eyes and picked me up. 

Richard walked downstairs and we saw Till in the kitchen with Schneider.

"Reesh, I need you" Schneider ran up to us "okay, okay; I'm coming" Reesh said putting me down on the ground and he ran upstairs with Schneider. 

I laughed at the silliness between them and walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey Tillie bear" I smiled sitting on the island "hey baby" Till smiled walking up to me "well, someone is finally awake and not in a bad mood" Till kissed my forehead.

"Well you did wake me up and no one wakes me up" I said "you know what, just be quiet" Till smiled and kissed my lips sweetly; I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his jet black hair. 

"Damn, you're so hot" Till whispered into my ear "hm and what are you gonna do to me" I asked nippling on Till's ear.

"Ugh, you don't want to know yet" he kissed my cheek "I love you" Till smiled "I love you, too" I smiled and kissed him.

"Ugh, can we not play tongue domination in the kitchen where we prepare food" Paul said walking past us.

"Shut up lov...Paul" I said "lov...are you okay babe" Till asked "I am fine, thank you" I smiled.

"I need to talk with you, Maisie, won't be long Till" Paul grabbed my hand and lead me to the downstairs bathroom.

"What's up Paulchen" I asked smirking "you know what, setting me up yesterday; I know all about it" Paul laughed.

"I'm sorry Paulchen but it was worth it, you're dating Richard" I smiled "you know...ugh I love you" Paul hugged me tight "aw, I love you too" I smiled.

"BREAKFAST" Till screamed "me hungry" I said "same here" Paul smiled and we left the bathroom to the kitchen.

"And where do you think you're going" Till walked up to me with a tray of the requested food and drinks "I'm going to eat breakfast" I said.

"Yeah, upstairs with me" Till smiled I rolled my eyes at him and we walked upstairs to his room. 

Once we got there, we both got back into bed and started to consume the food Till had made. 

"Till, I love you" I said with a mouth full of food "you are disgusting sometimes" Till rolled his eyes.

"But you still love me" I said after I swallowed my food "yes I do still love you, Princess" Till kissed my cheek.

"Till, I think I need to call my Dad soon" I said "you know, I have always wanted to meet your Dad" Till smiled as he put the tray of empty plates under the bed.

"Till, you've already met my Dad" I said "I have" he asked confused "yeah, Eric Blaine was your sound engineer for a couple of years" I smiled.

"He was your Dad" Till nearly choked on his coffee "yes, I wanted to go on that tour but my Dad wouldn't let me; I was only little" I said. 

"I'm good friends with Eric but he doesn't know you're living with Rammstein does he" Till smirked.

"No, I haven't had time" I said "hehe, we'll call soon and arrange a meet up" Till kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Thanks baby, I love you" I pecked Till's lips and snuggled into his arms as he switched the TV on "I love you too, Princess" Till kissed my head switching the channel to Spongebob. 

"Now as my ass of a boyfriend woke me up; I'm going back to sleep, night" I said closing my eyes "night baby" Till cuddled me tighter and I fell asleep.