Chapter 53- Dad we're...

*31st December*

(Maisie's POV)

Xmas has come and gone; the tour was fast approaching and I was becoming increasingly nervous since it will be my proper first official work tour and I want to do a good job.

Most of us have celebrated New Year but now me and Till are on our way to my Dad's house; its 7pm and its gonna be the time where I'm going to tell my Dad that I'm engaged to Till which I think he's going to like but I know its best he hears it from me. 

"Fuck I'm so nervous baby" Till sighed as he parked outside of my Dad's house "I know baby but my Dad already knows you and if all hell breaks loose then we know to run" I laughed and looked at Till who wasn't finding it funny.

"Oh baby its gonna be ok; just remember that I love you" I smiled before I kissed him and got out of the car; Till followed on and I unlocked the house to my stable childhood home. 

The reason why Till is so nervous is because my Dad doesn't know Till is coming but both Till and I knew we couldn't begin the tour without telling Dad about our engagement so we're doing it now. 

And if my Dad for some unusual reason hates our engagement then we have a 6 month tour to run away on since I cannot back out of the tour now. 

"Dad, I'm home" I said as we both entered the house "hallo sweetheart...Till what are you doing here" my Dad asked with curiosity "Till and I have something to tell you Dad; actually its 2 things" I said.

"I hope to god its good news" my Dad said "can we tell you at the dinner table" I asked Dad smiled and all three of us sat down at the table.

"The first bit of news is I'm officially Rammstein's sound and lighting engineer and we start a 6 month tour in about a week" I smiled "aw that's brilliant news sweetheart; I'm so proud of you" Dad smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"But I have a feeling that isn't the main reason why Till is here" Dad gave me a stern look "no...the truth is Dad" I sighed as my anxiety began to flare up.

"Till and I are engaged to be married and I know its a bit sudden and I should have told you ages ago but I wasn't exactly ready" I sighed inhaling a breath "but we both love each other so much and I know he's x3 my age but he treats me like I'm his queen and I just want you to approve" I said before I grabbed Till's right hand and squeezed it.

"Well...its a shock and I would have preferred to have known sooner but if this is what you want sweetheart and you know he treats like the queen I know you are then I approve" Dad smiled contently.

"Thank you Dad" I smiled getting up from my chair and squeezing him tight "I know its sudden but we really do love each other" I smiled pulling away and returning to my chair "as long as you both love and respect each other then I'm ok with it all" Dad smiled as he got up from his chair.

"I just hope you both are using protection" he smiled as he walked into the kitchen "god Dad; do you mind" I cringed covering my ears "yes we Herr Blaine" Till said which only made me cringe even more.

"Jeez Till Herr Blaine now; I think we know each other enough to not start the formal greetings" Dad smiled as he started to prepare the food.

"Right you shut up; you serve food; I'm starving" I pointed at both of them; they both laughed and Dad started to serve our New Year's beef supper. 

A/N Sorry for a short chapter.