Chapter 4- Midnight Snacks With Richard

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up in a very darkened room, I sat up and looked around trying to come familiar with the room I'm in but it was no use, I had never been in this room before.

I was confused, I remember falling asleep in Till's arms in the van and now somehow I'm in a bed.

I stopped mentally arguing with myself and got up off the bed, my stomach instantly rumbling from the lack of food, great.

Maybe I could find some food, there has to be somewhere I mean it is a house so there must be a kitchen.

I slowly walked out of the room and met a darkened corridor with several rooms with all doors shut, scary or what.

I noticed the stairs on the right side of the corridor and decided to try and find food.

As I was walking down the stairs, I hear a TV on, that's when I got a little scared; what if it's a murderer or a rapist. Deep down I am still scared and know I need protecting.

When I calmed down, I continued to walk downstairs but fearing it could be the same guy that tried to rape me...but I was safe.

Downstairs was Richard on a couch upside down, watching SpongeBob squarepants, why is he such a kid, I have a feeling me and Richard are gonna get on well.

"Hi Richard" I said coming over to the couch "hey kiddo, have a good sleep" he asked "it was okay, had a couple of nightmares but I'm good" I said sitting on the couch "you'll be okay cos me and the guys will make sure" Richard smiled and placed his head on my lap.

I giggled and stroked his head as he smiled even cuter at me.

I've always thought Richard was cute but in person I swear he's adorable and I love him.

"Maisie, are you hungry by any chance" Richard asked "yeah, I'm starving" I said "I'll make you some food then" Richard got up off the couch and went into the kitchen.

I followed him into the kitchen where I sat at their island and saw him taking out eggs and bacon from the fridge.

"Never had bacon and eggs at 12 o'clock in the morning" I giggled "trust me, this shit at night is the best" Richard smiled and he started to cook the bacon.

"I'm sure it is but I'll be the judge when I taste it" I smirked he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ritchie" I said "Ritchie" Richard smirked "my nickname for you, get used to it" I giggled "I'd get used it, what you want" he asked I got a little confused.

"You called for me but not Richard" he said "oh yeah, erm how did I get it that room" I asked "Till picked you up from the van, you've been asleep all night" he said.

"Wow, I must have been tired then" I said "you was but you looked so cute" he smiled I smiled and felt arms wrap around me.

"Guess who" Oliver said sleepy I giggled "hi Ollie" I said and he sat next to me.

"And you're back to your old ways again" Oliver said to Richard "and your point is" Richard got all sassy which made me giggle.

"What do you mean old ways" I asked Oliver "basically, if you hear someone playing with pots and pans at night, it's either Richard or Till making food" Ollie said "oh, are they night feeders" I asked "pretty much yet they eat so much during in the day too" he said.

"Well that's good cos I can get someone to make me food" I smiled "you're a night feeder" Richard asked as he put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me "yep, I am, always have been" I smiled.

"Great another night feeder" Oliver groaned "shut it Ollie" I slapped him he laughed.

After I finished my midnight snack, Oliver went back upstairs to bed and Richard was continuing to watch SpongeBob on the TV.

"Ritchie, I think we're twins" I said "what makes you say that" he asked "well we both act like kids and eat at night" I said "I guess you're right then, never had a twin" he smiled I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Anyway back to bed for you" he smiled getting up off the couch "noooo" I pouted "Maisie" he said I giggled.

"I'm not leaving unless you carry me" I said "you know I ain't Oliver or Till right" he said "yes but I'm small and you can carry me" I said he rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style.

I buried my face tightly in the crook of his neck as he walked upstairs to my room and when we got there, he tucked me into the duvet covers.

"Maisie, what's wrong" Richard asked concerned "nothing but erm...can you stay with me, I'm scared" I said he smiled sweetly and got in the other side of the bed.

Richard wrapped his arms around me in a protective way and I felt safe knowing I had someone to protect me.

A/N another chapter, what do you think is going on between Maisie and Richard, a love connection maybe or just really good friends?.