Chapter 28- Yes Daddy

(Maisie's POV)

I woke up what seemed like in Till's bedroom; I sat up a little but winced in pain.

"TILL, RICHARD, PAUL; RAMMSTEIN" I screamed from the top of my lungs, hoping someone would hear me.

"Baby, are you okay" Till ran into his bedroom "yeah, I just thought I was alone" I said "aw baby, you'll never be alone when you're with me" Till kissed my head.

"Aw, who's my little cute Tillie Bear" I kissed his lip "ow" I winced "yeah, just be careful of your left hand, it had the injection in it" Till smiled.

"It hurts but I'll tell something thats even more painful...my stomach" I giggled "well you're allowed food now so lets go and get food" Till smiled.

"Carry me because I've had an operation" I smiled "firstly baby" Till picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and he started walking out of his room.

"You haven't had an operation and secondly, you did so amazing today" Till kissed my head "I know but they put me to sleep" I said and rested my head on Till's shoulder.

"Its okay now baby; the hospital are sending your results in a couple of days but for now, just relax" Till smiled "I love you" I kissed Till on his cheek. 

Till walked across the living room and I saw no one, must be late then. 

"Hey, how's our favourite girl" Richard smiled as Till walked into the kitchen "I'm hungry and I can legally have food now" I smiled.

"You sure can kiddo and whilst you was asleep, we went out and got your favourite food" Reesh smiled opening the fridge; I was amazed at all the delicious and favourite food I saw. 

"Aw guys, you didn't have to do that" I smiled as Till placed me on the island "but we love you though and you didn't stop complaining until you went in for your scan" Richard laughed.

"I guess you're right in that but I was seriously hungry" I giggled "you're telling us girl" Richard shook his head but laughed.

"Anyway, what do you fancy" Till asked glancing at the fridge "hmmm, is that a whole chicken" I asked.

"It is, want it on a plate" Richard asked "yes please" I licked my lips; Richard smiled and took the chicken out of the fridge.

"Guys, I know this is a weird request but can I have a beer" I asked "sure you can babe" Till smiled going to the fridge.

"Why is it a weird request" Till asked passing me a beer "I don't know really, must still have some of the drug in my system" I giggled.

"For as long as I live, I don't want you taking drugs" Till shook his head "babe, I've taken drugs before, I'm pretty use to them" I said.

"You are such a bad girl aren't you" Till teased me by licking my ear "oh dear, Daddy I need a good spanking then don't I" I giggled and kissed Till rough.

"And Daddy is sure going to give you a good spanking, after your chicken" Till smirked and glanced at Richard and he was looking a bit shocked. 

He was stood there, a plate of chicken in his hand and his face was horror.

"Are you okay, Reesh" I asked "erm, I think I'm going to go to bed" Richard placed the chicken next to me "night guys" Richard started walking upstairs.

"Wonder what his problem is" Till asked looking at me "maybe he didn't realise how kinky we are" I giggled and stroking Till's cheek.

"You seriously need a good spanking" Till laughed "I'm going to give you a good spanking in a minute" I laughed and jumped off the island and grabbed the plate of chicken.

"Only I can give you good spankings lady" Till slapped my ass, walking upstairs "ow, I'm gonna get you" I laughed evilly as we entered Till's bedroom.

"Oh shit, I forgot my beer" I sighed "I'll get it for you babygirl" Till winked at me I giggled and started eating the chicken like an animal. 

Till soon came back with my beer and we both settled beneath the covers of the bed with peaceful music on.

"Oh Daddy" I giggled as Till came back from the bathroom "yes, are you ready for your spanking" Till asked laying down in bed with me.

"Maybe tomorrow; I'm too tired now" I said cuddling up to Till "okay but be prepared tomorrow" Till kissed my cheek "I will be Daddy" I smiled and soon fell asleep in Till's arms.